Gears of War 2! Who's picking up their copy tomorrow?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Im gonna be nerding out tonight at midnight, that's for sure! Heading to Gamestop after I get off work at midnight for the release. Can't wait to kill some Locust scum once again!:thumbsup:

gears2_footage.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't too thrilled about the 1st one, in fact, I played for about a week and haven't looked at it since. Halo 3 sits right next to it. Let me know if this one is worth the money.

Fast forward to about 1:00 into it to skip the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't too thrilled about the 1st one, in fact, I played for about a week and haven't looked at it since. Halo 3 sits right next to it. Let me know if this one is worth the money.

I loved the first one so I'll probably love this one as well. Its gotten great reviews all around so far. They say most everything has improved, especially multiplayer.

I didnt enjoy Halo 3 all that much either. Loved the first two but halo 3 was just a big let down.

When it comes out on pc, I'll pirate it, just like every other game. RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I didn't like the online play of the first gears 4 people come on thats weak. Halo 3 is only good if you are good :laugh: I played a lot of halo. I will not be buying gears but i am going to be giving it a try to see how it is on friday my buddy is buying it and I got a bottle of grey goose sittin waiting to be drank so that will probably happen on friday

When it comes out on pc, I'll pirate it, just like every other game. RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hahahahahah!

Last night I FINALLY paid money for a full game on my PS3: Wipeout HD, and also a Skydiving game that I feel is great even though reviews say it sucked.
I'm getting MotoGP 08 HD soon also

GOW2 look phenominal though what I've seen of it. But, I lack play time and usually stuck with free demos only. :thumbsup:

Yeah I bought Wipeout HD as well. Great game! Whats your gamertag on PS3? Mine is flyingdog81.

it's either wwjd or wwwjd i forget. you mean I could actually PLAY someone online? I swear, nobody plays online on their PS3. I got on Wipeout and there were only 2 games going. I suck because I literally just installed it late last night. I'll ad you in.

it's either wwjd or wwwjd i forget. you mean I could actually PLAY someone online? I swear, nobody plays online on their PS3. I got on Wipeout and there were only 2 games going. I suck because I literally just installed it late last night. I'll ad you in.

sports games are big on ps3 I believe mine is muddbutter but I just surf the net on the ps3 and play single player games I normally stick to xbox for online game play.

Im gonna be nerding out tonight at midnight, that's for sure! Heading to Gamestop after I get off work at midnight for the release. Can't wait to kill some Locust scum once again!:thumbsup:

Add me to your friends list on XBOX live and lets do this

Screen name = FastlaneKen360

and send me your screen name

Last edited:
Add me to your friends list on XBOX live and lets do this

Screen name = FastlaneKen360

and send me your screen name

my xbox live ID is: Dailyshower. (yeah I need to think of something better lol.) I suck at Gears even know as much as ive played it. But maybe there will be less of a host advantage this time around with the shotgun.

Back