"You rock like ... ______________"

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Writers and comedians, help me out! I'm running low on material here. One of my standard responses to people live, email or chat is
"You rock like...." something something something. Help me come up with more random/stupid/funny descriptions.

here's my last two for example

YOU ROCK like an 80's hair band, on a comeback tour after 25 years, excpet that the drummer has OD'ed and died and one of the guitars lost a finger but they are selling out medium sized concert halls that fill up with big haired 80's chicks.

YOU ROCK like an 4 mile wide asteroid back in 50,000,000 BC screaming towards earth while the dinosaurs are roaming about, bent on total world destruction!

YOU ROCK like ______________________________________________ ??

You rock like my jock! (Kinda like that old song, "I'm too sexy for my _____.")

You rock like a hurricane.

You rock like a volcano.

You rock like Barack. (If you like him, that is.)

You rock like Spock.

Okay, I'm outta here! :D

--Wag--

those are good! I can use those.

YOU ROCK like a tiny, fuzzy bunny that is hopping around a sunny green meadow but then accidently ingests 7 ounces of Red Bull and cocaine while working out a nearby treadmill

A pair of bellbottom jeans, worn at woodstock before the rain came and everyone got naked!

YOU ROCK like that one movie where Nicholas Cage is acting like a really bad, tough guy, even though we know he's a puss, and Sean Connery had his back, and they battled touge marines on Alcatraz, The Rock.

you guys can use these in your emails too if you want. they are for free fun.

You rock like a beer chilling in a mountain stream with freedom rock playing in the background and nudists running around skipping stones across the water wearing no sunblock.

You rock like the other side of the pillow on a hot humid summer night in the south in an old house with no airconditioning and "windas" wide open with dogs barking in the distance.

You rock like the other side of the pillow on a hot humid summer night in the south in an old house with no airconditioning and "windas" wide open with dogs barking in the distance.

oooh yeah! that rocks

Back