My first trip to London

HRHDi

Dont Call Me "MeeMaw"
Donating Member
Registered
Dan took one for the team and flew coach to London so his company would pay for my ticket as well. It's my frist trip to the UK and being a pathetic history buff (especially medieval British history) this is very nearly my perfect vacation.

I walked around for most of the afternoon today with a friend of ours and got some great pictures. I hope to go to the Tower of London and hit some museums this week as well. I have some work to do tomorrow and a meeting with my one vendor that is headquartered in one of the London suburbs.

anyway, here are the pics. There will be more (probably many, many more) as the week goes on.

HRH's London Pictures

Very nice pictures. Now you need to get your boss to pay you since YOU are conducting business on vaction. LOL
:rofl:

Oh that is awesome! Juli and I would love to visit London just one time. And Greece, and Scotland, oh the list goes on. Thank you for sharing those Diana, cant wait to see more. :beerchug:

Very nice pictures. Now you need to get your boss to pay you since YOU are conducting business on vaction. LOL
:rofl:

Actually, since I am doing some work here, I didn't have to take a week of vacation. Woot! So, we're all happy.

Did you have some Cod and Chips yet, or a Pint at the pub? How do you like the London Underground? You are in one of my favorite towns.. I am sure you will go to the British museum while you are there.

great pix, there's sooo much in london to see/do, I cant wait to get back :thumbsup: Looking forward to more pix :beerchug:

make sure you get up to where this place is... some wonderful things up there ... including some busa's on the weekends :beerchug:

shakespearhouse.JPG

My second most favorite place in the world. The first favorite is.....................drumroll please................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Beijing China

Have a great trip

I just thought of this.... go get some Indian food.... no, not wahoo Indians... those are from Cleveland.

It's the bet Indian food in the world.

Dan took one for the team and flew coach to London so his company would pay for my ticket as well. It's my frist trip to the UK and being a pathetic history buff (especially medieval British history) this is very nearly my perfect vacation.

I walked around for most of the afternoon today with a friend of ours and got some great pictures. I hope to go to the Tower of London and hit some museums this week as well. I have some work to do tomorrow and a meeting with my one vendor that is headquartered in one of the London suburbs.

anyway, here are the pics. There will be more (probably many, many more) as the week goes on.

HRH's London Pictures

I'm jealous!!! Have fun. Are you just in London?

I wish I could get a picture of the embassy tonight. IT's all lit up with blue and red lights and has a rotating spotlight with a star cut out. There are about 20 policemen patroling Grosvenor Square tonight due to the election. And, BTW, they do carry fire arms here.

I'm thinking Herrods tomorrow and the British Museum will probably be Friday and several other museums.

I just thought of this.... go get some Indian food.... no, not wahoo Indians... those are from Cleveland.

It's the bet Indian food in the world.

There is a place here called Benares. The executive chef left Tamarind and opened his own place which is out of this world! I've been there a couple of times and am taking HRH later in the week.

Back