Nostradamus Predicts Election Results?

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I voted this morning,(Republican), while I was in line a lady next to me told me Nostradamas said the Feeble one and his Snow Queen will be elected.

"Imbecile Queen will rise from the snow
Bedecked in finery and the pelt of a wolf"

"his Imbecile Queen sees the Great Bear
From her backyard, alrighty, and flings giant poison arrows
And the Great Bear responds in kind"

Interesting coincidence

Interesting/Amusing link:

CAP ... Nostradamus Writings Predict McCain Victory

I saw several similar links when I googled this. After closer reading and cross checking I think the above article may have stretched things a little, but it's still hilarious:laugh:

well....since Pittsburg beat Washington last night on Monday Night Football...Obama is said to win.???

Guess we will have to wait and see. I just hope it all turns out good for the U.S. :please:

Last edited:
well....since Pittsburg (PA)(Democrats) beat Washington (Republicans) last night on Monday Night Football...Obama is said to win.???

Guess we will have to wait and see. I just hope it all turns out good for the U.S. :please:

AMEN!!! :please:

I am pretty sure Obama will win. His marketing and advertising team is awesome. He is focused on GETTING ELECTED. Mccain's ads suck. The uninformed and unsure voters (not putting down Obama, but his ads target the uninformed census) will pick him, and with the backing from Hollywood, we will see more votes this year than ever before.

well....since Pittsburg (PA)(Democrats) beat Washington (Republicans) last night on Monday Night Football...Obama is said to win.???

Not sure where you are getting your info or if you're just making things up. Have you ever lived in DC (I have)?! That place is overrun w/ Dems, not Republicans.

Nostrodumass predicted *I* would pick my nose in 1993. He was off one year, it was 92, and it wasn't really a pick. It was just a quick scratch on an itch... you know an itchy hair inside the nose or something. I didn't extract any boogers or anything, it was just a quick in and out with a side push at the end. I hate when I get an itch in there and can't get at it from outside the nose! And it NEVER FAILS... you check first so as to make sure no one is around incase they see you scratching it and think you are picking it, but as soon as the coast is clear and you dive in, some one walks by out of no where and says "hi" to you or something while your finger is doing its business.. then you try to play it off by following up over your eye brows so maybe they will think you were just rubbing your face, but we all know they will think what they want. They always do.

What?

I am pretty sure Obama will win. His marketing and advertising team is awesome. He is focused on GETTING ELECTED. Mccain's ads suck. The uninformed and unsure voters (not putting down Obama, but his ads target the uninformed census) will pick him, and with the backing from Hollywood, we will see more votes this year than ever before.
yea he won with superior marketing... better hope he can execute if elected..

I can say in the 35 years of voting I have done, this is the FIRST time there was ever a line... question... voting FOR or AGAINST

It's not the money. It's the persona. Obama has a far greater charisma than McCain and THAT is what will win him the election. It's why Hilary lost in the primaries so bad she had to concede. I'm actually rather surprised that McCain became our candidate 'cause I thought Giuliani would sew it up.

Eh. If McCain wins, it will be a surprise to me.

--Wag--

Nostrodumass predicted *I* would pick my nose in 1993. He was off one year, it was 92, and it wasn't really a pick. It was just a quick scratch on an itch... you know an itchy hair inside the nose or something. I didn't extract any boogers or anything, it was just a quick in and out with a side push at the end. I hate when I get an itch in there and can't get at it from outside the nose! And it NEVER FAILS... you check first so as to make sure no one is around incase they see you scratching it and think you are picking it, but as soon as the coast is clear and you dive in, some one walks by out of no where and says "hi" to you or something while your finger is doing its business.. then you try to play it off by following up over your eye brows so maybe they will think you were just rubbing your face, but we all know they will think what they want. They always do.

What?

:laugh:

Back