how did you pick your nickname?

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
hey everyone just curious where your forum nickname came from. there are some obvious but some will be interesting to know.
my name is shawn everyone at work for last 9 years calls me shawnski so i just left it at that and... i am not polish either.:laugh:
lets see yours!

Scar has been my nickname for the better part of 20 years.

I didn't choose it, but it seems to be rather fitting. :beerchug:

Mine is pretty boring and unoriginal. I stole hubby's and added the mrs, I guess like I took his last name, soul, and all his money when we got married. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hee hee hee

I had a different name to begin with, but did not realize that it was very similar to one someone already had.

Mine is pretty boring and unoriginal. I stole hubby's and added the mrs, I guess like I took his last name, soul, and all his money when we got married. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hee hee hee

I had a different name to begin with, but did not realize that it was very similar to one someone already had.
:poke: can't the guy have anything :moon:

mine is my name... yeah... that's it :cheerleader:

I think I answered this somewhere before.... I used to watch a guy at Hub City Drag way in Hattiesburg named "Barry" who went by Barry Busa....

When I got my bike.. Julie Busa didn't sound right and all of my college friends called me Jules... so Busa Jules had a good ring to it.... so it stuck.

I look like the fighter, Butter Bean.
my class mates began calling me that in the Police Academy in 1996. now more people kow me by Butter than by my real name.

I look like the fighter, Butter Bean.
my class mates began calling me that in the Police Academy in 1996. now more people kow me by Butter than by my real name.

my mine is my name on the board but all my friends call me butter too!

Now for the story. One night about 3 or 4 years ago we were all over at buddies house playing some video games and drinking are azzez off and we are pretty good and lit. Well my buddy lived next to my best friend and he was over playin and drinkin and everybody goes next door besides me and to take some shots with his parents and they come back yelling, screaming and luaghing and calling me MUDDBUTTER. Well after about an hour of dealing with them they finally tell why they are calling me that and I guess when they went over there his mom was asking where I was and she was so drunk she couldn't remember my name so she started calling MUDDBUTTER and over the years it has gotten shorten down to just butter.

my mine is my name on the board but all my friends call me butter too!

Now for the story. One night about 3 or 4 years ago we were all over at buddies house playing some video games and drinking are azzez off and we are pretty good and lit. Well my buddy lived next to my best friend and he was over playin and drinkin and everybody goes next door besides me and to take some shots with his parents and they come back yelling, screaming and luaghing and calling me MUDDBUTTER. Well after about an hour of dealing with them they finally tell why they are calling me that and I guess when they went over there his mom was asking where I was and she was so drunk she couldn't remember my name so she started calling MUDDBUTTER and over the years it has gotten shorten down to just butter.

:rofl::rofl:

I have a 2000 model unrestricted Hayabusa. I couldn't get the personalized plate 200 MPH because that can really come up in sequence, so MPH 200.

Back