Im back on the ground! First Skydive! Video inside!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I finally did it!

What a great experience that was! Its hard to describe the feeling. We went up to 14,000 feet and made the jump. When we jumped it kinda took my breath away from me at first. I kinda had to make myself breath. The air was really cold but that was the least of my concern lol.

You really don't feel like your falling. Even know you know you are. The worst part was the wait leading up to it. I didn't really start to get butterflies until about half way up when it really started to dawn on me just what I was doing. But once you make that jump. Its really not that bad.

The instructor was really nice and professional. It was like a big happy family up there.

We went ahead and signed up to jump again! It was 50% off if you signed up the same day. We are also gonna jump when we go to Vegas in January! I think I may try to get my "A" license. :beerchug:

Tried to get this uploaded on youtube but couldn't get it to work. I hate seeing myself on camera. I never know what to say and my face looks like a st Bernard when I jump with all the wind! lol

My first tandem Skydive! November 2nd 2008 Carolina Skydive

EDIT: Youtube video finally has decided to work...

Last edited by a moderator:
ah man. its currently not available. ill check it later.

congrats on the jump:thumbsup:

super cool bro! I'll post up the vid of my first jump as soon as the weather is warm enough for me to do it...which here in Wisconsin...won't be until june of '09!!:moon:

looks like you had about perfect wind... now to learn about moving everything in "symmetry" :laugh: wait till you dont have some guy strapped to your back yeehaw!!

Congrats!! (and they said the Busa is an addiction... jumping is worse)

got to say that one of the coolest vids ive seen in awhile, wish i could even get on a plane let alone jump from one. :bowdown::bowdown:

finally worked for me. thats cool they video that for ya.

that does look like a blast:thumbsup:

Marti-1344.jpg
[/IMG]
Marti-1346.jpg
[/IMG]

looks like you had about perfect wind... now to learn about moving everything in "symmetry" :laugh: wait till you dont have some guy strapped to your back yeehaw!!

Congrats!! (and they said the Busa is an addiction... jumping is worse)

:laugh: Yeah I was pretty all over the place.

Welcome to the family.
Welcome to our world.

Now that you know why the birds sing it will never be far from your mind.

Wow man that was super cool. I was totally into it and getting inspired by it. I may have to get the guys here at work to do it. That was fricken awesome!!!!! :bowdown:

OMG...that was awesome! Gave me goosbumps watchin it! I just may have to do this in the spring. I have always wanted to. Takes balls bro, and you just proved you got 'em!! :beerchug:

That was awesome! My sister jumped not to long ago...her video wasn't as exciting (well to me anyway). If I wasn't such a chicken**it I'd do it! :lol:

Super cool bro. No matter how many times I jumped, I got sweaty palms every time they cut the engine back and opened the door. Time to GO GO GO GO! :beerchug:

Back