The most functional english word

Joker

Registered
THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD
HOPE THIS MAKES YOU SMILE

THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD

Well, it's ****, that's right, ****!
**** may just be the most functional word in the English language.

You can smoke ****, buy ****, sell ****, lose ****, find ****, forget ****,
And tell others to eat ****.

Some people know their ****, while others can't tell the difference between **** and shineola.

There are lucky ****s, dumb ****s, and crazy ****s. There is bull ****, horse ****, and chicken ****.

You can throw ****, sling ****, catch ****, shoot the ****, or duck when the **** hits the fan.

You can give a **** or serve **** on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep **** or be happier than a pig in ****.

Some days are colder than ****, some days are hotter than ****, and some days are just plain ****ty.

Some music sounds like ****, things can look like ****, and there are times when you feel like ****.

You can have too much ****, not enough ****, the right ****, the wrong **** or a lot of weird ****.

You can carry ****, have a mountain of ****, or find yourself up **** creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to **** and other times you fall in a bucket of **** and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your ****, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a ****; or not do so if you don't give a ****!

Well, ****, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a **** and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of ****. But, if you happened to catch a load of **** from some ****-head...........
Well, **** Happens!!!

Holy ****! thats a lot uses for one little word. And seems no matter what language you speak that **** gets used by everyone.

That **** is the **** man! I never really thought of all the **** that you could say with the word ****. ****, I might have to send this **** to all of my ****ty ass friends! Good ****!

this is awesome. Never seen it with this word before, but there is a funny vid about the history of the f word. It is truly the most versitile word in the english language lol.

****! I wanted to come up with some clever reply with the word ****, but looks like some other ****head beat me to it. Oh well I don't give a **** so F&#@ it.

Back