Kinda candy you giving out?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
My favorites here reeses+butterfingers.I hardly get any trick treaters but I have fear of running out so i got $25 worth.

lol.. i only say that because everyone thinks they're recalled and there's mass emails and myspace bulletins about them. Actually.. only the ones in Canada were recalled.. just so everyone knows not to take away their kids pirate gold coins.. unless you live in Canada or close to the border.

SuperBalls from the Dollar store. Last couple of years it's been Otter Pops...

Dots and Gummi Lifesavers.....my daughter's favorites. We only get about 12 kids, so I only bought one bag of each.

we get around 100 of the little candy mongers every year here.. 2 hours solid of snot nosed little brats with bags and some HOT MOM's :whistle:

usually about 20 lbs of snickers/reeses/Mway/Bfingers/Milk balls

2 10lb bags of the fun sized chocalates

hershey, butterfinger, snickers etc

and my favorite reeses, those dont get given out :whistle:

I am a terrible mom and have not been to the store to buy the Hallloween Candy as of yet. If it sits around the house too long it will vanish like a Halloween Mystery and "nobody" will have eaten it.

I like to get a variety of chocolate and other candy. My neighborhood gets hit HARD and we don't start giving out candy until after we are done taking the little one Trick or Treating.

I always get a bunch of different kinds. This year:

Hershey's
Reese's
Whoppers
Kit Kats
York Peppermint Patties
and my fav Halloween candy, Dots.

We are giving out M&M's unless the they are cute little blonde girls, then we give them W&W's.:whistle:

Dum Dum Pops
Pop Rocks
Nestle Crunch
M&M's
Twix
Kit Kat
Snickers
and Reese's peaut butter cups.

I also hand out glow sticks and for just this year only we have 3 small binoculars to give out (left over from hubby's company founders day celebration)

Back