I need 2 vent

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
My son incarcerated in Manassas VA were he lives.He got 1 bullet+a 1/4. (1 1/4 year)

He didnt hurt nobody or steal nothing drugs.

I paid a grand get him out they gave probation.

he came up dirty on test gone nothing i can do.

I dont aprove of his actions but hes my boy+ I still love him.
I wont give up on him.I send little $$ + letter every 2 weeks.he needs it 4 personal hygine stuff + soups candy ect.I sent a pic of me racing my busa made into calender of november.Photographers @ track made it.
They sent it back said 2 big +the cashers check + letter.
Man there strict on what can send.Dont see why they didnt give him the letter+put the $$ on his commisary account.Im sending it back 2morrow overnight mail or fast as can get.- the pic of course.prob miss christmas with my family im going there visit my boy.The day he gets out I will be there
his behind is coming back here with me.hard on me 2 knowing thats were he is.

Man I'm sorry to hear that. If he wants to stay out of there he HAS to stay clean. You know that, I can tell. Hopefully he can get back with you and start a real life. Good luck man I hope it all works out. I hope he sees the error of his ways and is willing to change things. :agree:

I dont know if they have treatment there or not.I will find out.he does work during the week his pay is get order out 1 fast food meal.That is highlight of his week.
some my family seems wrote him off.I know he screwed up but I cant give up on him.

Thanks I hope so this is no way spend over a year of his life.

Last edited:
First step is his desire to change. If it's crack, it's very hard to beat. He's lucky to have you in his corner.

Heroin I have never even seen the stuff.I dont think they have that here. Evansville IN

I guess its plentyfull around DC were he lives bye.

I dont know if he was shooting it or what.

Least they have got him away from that crap.

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN i HEARD THAT JUST CANT BELIEVE IT.

Last edited:
HE DONT GET OUT TILL OCT NEXT YEAR SO HE HAS WAY 2 GO.

Man I was pissed letter came back.

Guess cant blame on them he got himself in there.

I can give you a blow by blow first person account of what is going on with this guy I bet..

If you want my point of view on this PM me, I will talk to you on the phone only about this..

You are in for a ride... (but nothing like the one he needs to take)

I guess its plentyfull around DC were he lives bye. (it is everywhere)

I dont know if he was shooting it or what. (makes little difference)

Least they have got him away from that crap. (not a chance in hell)

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN i HEARD THAT JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. (parents always are)

BTW.. if he has a large commissary account he has 2 things... a problem and a problem..

drugs are easy to get in jail, in fact safer than most street deals.. how to pay? the commissary account ... this might draw some fire but many institutions ignore drug use as it is used to preserve the peace... inmates cause trouble, the place cracks down on the traffic and use.. medicated inmates are a lot easier to deal with and it also is something they do not want taken away... (oh not in our jail, sure....)

Last edited:
I guess its plentyfull around DC were he lives bye. (it is everywhere)

I dont know if he was shooting it or what. (makes little difference)

Least they have got him away from that crap. (not a chance in hell)

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN i HEARD THAT JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. (parents always are)

BTW.. if he has a large commissary account he has 2 things... a problem and a problem..

drugs are easy to get in jail, in fact safer than most street deals.. how to pay? the commissary account ... this might draw some fire but many institutions ignore drug use as it is used to preserve the peace... inmates cause trouble, the place cracks down on the traffic and use.. medicated inmates are a lot easier to deal with and it also is something they do not want taken away... (oh not in our jail, sure....)

truth. its in there too. he's not away from it. you can get anything you want in there.

When he gets back to you (hopefully he will be willing too) you GOT to get some outside help. Hopefully he will be willing to clean up.

truth. its in there too. he's not away from it. you can get anything you want in there.

When he gets back to you (hopefully he will be willing too) you GOT to get some outside help. Hopefully he will be willing to clean up.

I think your right +will check into help.Man I hope dont get it in there.

I know gotta be hard drug kick.

I've seen plenty of heroin abuse. I know it isn't much but be thankful he is still alive. It has snuffed out plenty of lives in my area. Bad stuff and I pray he will get the help he needs and get away from it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Back