just checkin in...

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
jsut wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone. ive been away from the board now for a few months. in those few months i have sold my busa and bought an 02 gsxr 750 that i will be tracking/racing in WERA next season (if all goes as planned). i have also tested with a local PD and am still in the hiring process with them as i passed the civil service exam and the physical agility test. i hope everyone here is doin well and staying afloat with all the hard times we are all facing.

take care for now!!!

Congratulations on passing your exams! That my friend is awesome. Good luck to you in your hiring process. We're rooting for you! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Oh....and not to :hijack: , but this is my 1.000th post! I believe I've earned that beautiful pink toaster? :rulez: :whistle:

Good to here from ya.. Glad to here things are going well for you.. :thumbsup:

Whats up boy. Glad all is well. Hope your planning on bringing the 750 to the bash in the spring. Congrats on passing the exam. It gets harder after the physical. Good luck bro. keep in touch man.:thumbsup:

Sounds like things are going well! Good hearing from you.

Glad to hear from you ozzy... we missed you at the Fall Bash... but I'm sure your ears were ringing :laugh:

Congrats on the testing process!! :cheerleader: And good luck in WERA!! :banana:

Congrats Ozzy!!! Great to hear that things are going well for you...don't be such a stranger :poke:

:thumbsup:

WTH, sold the Busa, bought a track bike, trying to popo. Saw the track bike on myspace. Good Luck with everything, hope to see ya in the coming year. :poke:

Ozzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work bro, hopefully we will see you soon my friend!:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

jsut wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone. ive been away from the board now for a few months. in those few months i have sold my busa and bought an 02 gsxr 750 that i will be tracking/racing in WERA next season (if all goes as planned). i have also tested with a local PD and am still in the hiring process with them as i passed the civil service exam and the physical agility test. i hope everyone here is doin well and staying afloat with all the hard times we are all facing.

take care for now!!!

Gonna run WERA and be a law dog?

Dang Oz, we NEED to hang out more!

Hope all is well with ya bro, maybe we'll see each other somewhere, heck, with those two choices of activity we just might!!!:lol:

hey guys, thanks for all the kind words an well wishes!!! im keeping my fingers rossed that everything pans out in the long run.

i should be at the spring bash.

jules, my ears werent ringin but convo about me at the bash is certain to be interesting...

randy, i plan on running a trackday at barber next season so i will let ya know what comes of it. worst case maybe we can meet at a track halfway... maybe the new bluegrass motorsports park they are building in KY right now. that track is gonna be incredible!!

Back