Favorite Restaurant and why?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I don't think we've done this one yet. Have we?

What are some of your favorite restaurants and why? Let's skip the upscale fast food like Arby's and Quiznos - let's talk sit down, waited on type of thing.

I like: Houston's, Texas Road House, Johnnie's Itialian Steakhouse, City Grille
because they always seem to deliver quality flavors consistantly in a comfortable environment.

OH! and PF CHANGS also!
240-pfchangs.jpg

On the Border, Olive Garden, Las Cabos. Dont make me put them in order, I cant decide. :laugh:

Outback Steakhouse, love the bloomin' onion and bbq ribs. I like the Olive Garden too. I'll c-ya later I'm gettin' hungry. ???

I am a fan of the local BBQ place Outlaw BBQ, any MeMenamins, HOOTERS! and any place that my .Org brethren choose to meet is acceptable :thumbsup::beerchug:

Cracker Barrel. Can't beat the Roast Beast, Biscuits and the Greens. Yeah, A yankee that LOVES greens.

All these "chain restaurants" ?? scary stuff guys... never been in a chain joint that had food anywhere near as good as a decent local haunt...

gotta get out of the box... :laugh:

Non-chain Local place has to be Danny's Cafe. THEEEEEEE best Biscuits and Gravy any where.

Plenty of local places but as far as names people would recongnize from other parts of the country
Landrys Seafood as well as many of their other venues Joe’s Crab Shack, Fish Tales, The Crab House, Salt Grass Steak house etc
Red Lobster,
Abuelo’s Mexican Food
Razzoo’s Cajun Café Dallas-Ft Worth area (mmmm Rat Toes)
Bubba Gumps, Ate there in Miami last month, had to return the next day. One of my new favorites!
Johnny Carinos,
McAlister’s Deli
Old Chicago Grill
Logan’s Road House
Chili’s
Did I say Razzos and Bubba Gumps?

BoneDaddy's, Chili's, Olive Garden, Texas Land and Cattle

All those are MMMMmmmmm good.

MeMenamins, I cant even pronounce that. What kind of food?
Pronounce (Mic-men-a-mens)

It's two brothers who own several "unique" places that they have turned into brewery/resturants. The food is great and the beer is better. The converted an old poor farm into a brewery complex ( I will now go off on a McMenamins tangent) that includes a brewery, a winery, a hotel, a movie theater, a councert ground, several bars and resteraunts, a 9 hole par 3 golf course, a spa... I know I am forgetting things...

And that's just one of several places they have. If you find yourself in the Portland area let me know! I will take you to the happy place :cheerleader: :laugh:

Pronounce (Mic-men-a-mens)

It's two brothers who own several "unique" places that they have turned into brewery/resturants. The food is great and the beer is better. The converted an old poor farm into a brewery complex ( I will now go off on a McMenamins tangent) that includes a brewery, a winery, a hotel, a movie theater, a councert ground, several bars and resteraunts, a 9 hole par 3 golf course, a spa... I know I am forgetting things...

And that's just one of several places they have. If you find yourself in the Portland area let me know! I will take you to the happy place :cheerleader: :laugh:

Thank you for the offer! :cheerleader:

I like all of the above in that order out of that order reverse order. all good:cheerleader:

i cant pick a favorite. Depends how I feel that day:thumbsup:

Back