Dont know if you've heard, but wrap your mind around this...

06limited1st

Registered

Im pretty much consumed by these words now that I've seen a lot of these interviews and everything..

Watch this video and let me know what you think, if you want, research the subject a little more or research Aaron Russo or any of the Rockefellers and let me know how YOU feel...

Fulfilling a lot of prophecies and predictions..

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehehe! :laugh:

Ever since THE DEVINCI CODE book came out, everyone is scrambling for a piece of that pie. I enjoy well written conspiracy theories, but since then there are just too many to process. The "fake moon landing" videos are entertaining also

Bet you did not know that the "Mars Explorers" are all fake too... the RC robots are running around a warehouse in LA somewhere.... Yea you heard it first on Hayabusa.Org.

I have the tapes, copies of the RC devices and the feds are hunting me down at my top secret bunker below the streets of Fort Wayne IN.. (so I think they should believe that is where I am, gotta love a good proxy server..)

Bet you did not know that the "Mars Explorers" are all fake too... the RC robots are running around a warehouse in LA somewhere.... Yea you heard it first on Hayabusa.Org.

I have the tapes, copies of the RC devices and the feds are hunting me down at my top secret bunker below the streets of Fort Wayne IN.. (so I think they should believe that is where I am, gotta love a good proxy server..)

If ya gonna ride with me you have to tell me these things so we'll run faster so we can't be tracked :whistle:

If ya gonna ride with me you have to tell me these things so we'll run faster so we can't be tracked :whistle:

don't bother running. the flouride they been putting in the water since the 60's is really nanobot trackers. you can't hide

Check out "Loose Change" on you tube.
Posted via Mobile Device

You guys know JFK was whacked by an UltraMK subject working for the CIA right?

Back