Any financial guro's here?

Lalo86

Registered
Aight, so my father just had a sit down with me and my brother...pretty much to sum it up he's out in 5 years (retiring) to Mexico. I know that seems like a long time but it's gonna come quick. He's leaving his business to me and my brother (I'm 22 right now and my brothers 18). Nowadays everything is so screwed up it seems people are hesistant to put their money anywhere, including me. What are still safe ways in ur opinions, to put ur money in so u can accumulate more over the years. Like I said, 5 years is still a while away but it don't hurt to start now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Get an attorney and an investment planner to help you out. Make sure they come referred to you and make sure you check them out before engaging their services or paying them any money.

You'll be glad you did and it will be worth it in the long run.

--Wag--

Get out of 401-K and Invest in an Individual IRA. Then BUY FORD Stock $1.92 a Share last time I Looked. The Economy is Not as Bad as You Think and Whatever is Down will Eventually Come Back Up. GM and Chrysler will Eventually Merge and Ford Will Recover. Just My 2 CENTS :super:

:lol:You guys arent the 1st ones to tell me this :laugh:

Oh, you can get married, but anything that you think you stand to gain or earn ............... you better put an "/2" under it, more like a "(/2) + 20% (each kid)"!!

Now that you know the math, feel free to choose wealth or love??

For your thoughts :whistle:! Buy Solid Stock (from solid LARGE Companies) while they are down. Now is the time to buy, and remember it's for the LONG TERM (as in 40-50 years) ! Example: I started buying stock (in Bell Helicopter -- my first stocks) in 1968. Invested $100 each month at the start and then went up as I could. Added Mutuals, Utility and Financial Companies (as my Dad told me long ago--- THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEVER LET THE LARGE FINANCIAL COMPANIES GO UNDER - and as we see now, he was right). NOW, my wife and I are Debt Free and can do as we like just from the Dividends. OH Yeah, I always had the Dividends buy more stock. You'll NEVER regret doing it, stay safe. It may take longer, but, those get rich quick stocks will DESTROY you. :thumbsup:

Back