Thought I'd stop by and say Hello!

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
And also a public apology out to Goldenchild,Crunch320 and Shawn(MCMustang) I promise I get up with you guys very soon,been busy with work,race car and some other stuff,Finally getting around to turboing my race car,I'll put up pics when its finished,heres the new 2 wheel ride,white 08 is gone!
View attachment 1510425

Nice ride junkie...Thats cool, I am twin turboing my race car as well.You going draw thru or push??? I am opting for a draw thru system.Hoping to see around 1400+hp.... want back into the 7's...:laugh:

And i thought you where going to leave it alone! :rofl:

Looks awsum!

Yea, havn't seen u around in a while.. hope all is good. Bike looks great as usual! You never skimp anyway!:bowdown:

Nice ride junkie...Thats cool, I am twin turboing my race car as well.You going draw thru or push??? I am opting for a draw thru system.Hoping to see around 1400+hp.... want back into the 7's...:laugh:

prolly neither,speed density with a FAST XFI

If it dont run 7's,there will be a big fire at my house,trust me on this one.I just sold my YSI and bolting the turbos on this week,we have to build the inlet pipe,retune and change the stator in the converter,Neal Chance bolt together converter FTW!

I'm just glad you okay Bro...I was about to head that way if I didn't get even a smoke signal soon..Take Care,and I could still use that thing..

Nice Bike,can I build a couple like that and ship to you to sell? :laugh:

If it dont run 7's,there will be a big fire at my house,trust me on this one.I just sold my YSI and bolting the turbos on this week,we have to build the inlet pipe,retune and change the stator in the converter,Neal Chance bolt together converter FTW!

A Chance converter huh... those are handy for sure.
This is just an old carbed ProStreet Camaro. That usually runs on 10.5's or 11.5's unless we're doin a wheelie contest.No injection on this one.(that's the Talon)
Were shoot'n 300hp on a small blk right now. It only gets it into the mid 8's.
Used to have an alky injected, 14-71 huffed 458 in it. 1380 hp...7.90's all day long. But those dang huffed alky motors cost a heap to run every weekend. and the maintenance schedule is horrific at best.

Good luck on your race car....maybe we'll meet up at a shootout sometime....

Back