Hooters offering stimulus package

mikeled86

SHOT TIME RIP D.A.M
Donating Member
Registered
Hooters in my neck of the woods is offering this and its awesome.:beerchug:

Hooters Restaurants offers its own ‘stimulus package’
By Uncorked | Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:12 PM

The franchise group that operates the Dayton-area Hooters Restaurant has announced what it calls the “Hooters Economic Stimulus Package†— a bailout plan that offers certain domestic draft beers for $1 all day, every day, starting on Saturday, Nov. 1.

A manager of the only Dayton-area Hooters at 6851 Miller Lane confirmed this morning, Oct. 30, that her restaurant is participating in the promotion.

A news release from the R.M.D. Corp. franchise group’s Hooters Restaurants located throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee — headlined “Hooters Announces, ‘I’ve got your stimulus package’†— says the $1 drafts are “for all people 21 years of age or over, regardless of their current or future tax bracket.â€

“In an unprecedented display of bipartisan cooperation, Hooters Girls reached across the aisle, working with their beloved regulars to pass a stimulus package that is not only cold, refreshing, and in the words of Joe the Plumber, ‘a great compliment to the hot wings,’ but also fiscally responsible and undeniably patriotic,†the Hooters release says. “Preliminary poll results indicate strong public support, particularly among the independent and undecided swing-state voters.â€

The $1 drafts are limited to certain domestic drafts and include Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light and Bud Select, R.M.D./Hooters spokeswoman Julie Ianke said.

The Miller Lane Hooters is open from 11 a.m. to midnight Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday, and noon to 11 p.m. Sunday.

I'm there.

Very stimulating...

:laugh:

Hey, Jeffery... :moon: (just 'cuz)

Every time I go to Hooters it stimulates my package.

Am I allowed to say that?? :whistle:

Every time I go to Hooters it stimulates my package.

Am I allowed to say that?? :whistle:

I think so...The inference is 'economic'. :laugh: Anyway, that type of stimulation is anticipated and encouraged...

If you guys every find your way out in my neck of the woods hooters it is for group rides

They are down to .50 cent domestic drafts at a few places around here.:cheerleader:

And with the strict Vt alcohol laws :rulez: they have to run it all day, every day.:thumbsup:

They are down to .50 cent domestic drafts at a few places around here.:cheerleader:

And with the strict Vt alcohol laws :rulez: they have to run it all day, every day.:thumbsup:

I know where all the deals are around here on booze....love me some drinks.....tuesday is our .50 draft night. The only day without a deal on it is friday it is like 6 dollar beer night every that day

Last edited:
I live 1/2 hours from Miller Lane, I may be paying it a visit this weekend.

I live 1/2 hours from Miller Lane, I may be paying it a visit this weekend.

hell yeah I am just over in beavercreek I plan on going up there sometime soon.....it supposed to be at all dayton area hooters but I think that is the last one left I know they shut the one by diamonds down

Were doing a BIG bike night at the Hooters here on Friday.. Going ot have a stunt show, burn out pit, all kinds of give aways, and much more.. I know there will be a drawing for a new Aprilla.. I am one of the sponsoers for the event,, so come one down...

Were doing a BIG bike night at the Hooters here on Friday.. Going ot have a stunt show, burn out pit, all kinds of give aways, and much more.. I know there will be a drawing for a new Aprilla.. I am one of the sponsoers for the event,, so come one down...

wheres this located at

That is great for those that drink...but you can't have a group ride to Hooters and take advantage of it. Ya ain't supposed to drink and drive!!

Let the flaming begin :poke::rulez:

Back