Why I can't post as much anymore

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
:laugh:

How can I say "Move over"?

Those little piggies are too cute. Her 8 yr. old sister has shown her a game she can play:banghead:

Now I have to "TAKE TURNS":laugh:

100_2786.jpg

I tend to have the same problem. I showed my 3 yr old a game on my laptop & now she is constantly on my lap wanting to play games on my 'puter! :laugh:

Looks like you have your hands full there! :bowdown:

I'm 37 with no kids, not sure if I could adapt to those kinds of changes at this point in the game.

Looks like you got your hands full there!

Ah the joys of parenting. Something at least it seems at this point in my life I will never know.:bowdown:

Beautiful little daughter there '99...that you've now gotten addicted to the computer!:laugh:

Well, it was nice knowing ya...sometime in 18yrs. when you are able to log back in...send me a PM.:rofl::poke:

I know exactly what you are talking about. My 9yr old and I are constantly battling over my computer. She has her own but it isn't hooked up to the net because it is such a dinosaur .

I know exactly what you are talking about. My 9yr old and I are constantly battling over my computer. She has her own but it isn't hooked up to the net because it is such a dinosaur .

yep. My 15 yr olds pc IS connected but is SLOOOOW cause it's a dinosaur and has parental controls:laugh:

she tries to get ours but it's busy enough as it is. She just has to live with her own personal SLOW computer and be happy she has her OWN:thumbsup:

I hope you have more than one bathroom and phone line because those will soon follow.:rofl: Goodluck on becoming a hobit until they grow up and move out.:poke:

Chris - go get yourself a used laptop. I bought 2 at $150 each. Got a wireless router and they aren't supposed to touch daddy's 'work computer'. Ntm they've busted at least 4 computers I think we're up to.

Had to kick my 4 yr off my computer 30 min ago. He was surfing the Toys R Us website telling me what he wanted for christmas. :laugh:

Chris - go get yourself a used laptop. I bought 2 at $150 each. Got a wireless router and they aren't supposed to touch daddy's 'work computer'. Ntm they've busted at least 4 computers I think we're up to.

Had to kick my 4 yr off my computer 30 min ago. He was surfing the Toys R Us website telling me what he wanted for christmas. :laugh:

:laugh: yes I have a laptop. also old. I just today cleaned alot of old snoopy games and junk off of it to make more room to TRY and improve speed. I have a little repreave now. But I've noticed when I use the laptop and switch to the desktop the org. doesnt know what I've already read. I see a bunch of "unread" threads that have been last posted by MYSELF. Kinda bugs using 2 dif. pc's:laugh:

Looks like she is playing Webkins! :laugh: And get rid of the binky, she's a big gurl, she dont need that! :whistle:

Thank God she doesn't look like you:poke::whistle::laugh:

Don't listen to him!

She's gorgeous!! I sometimes wish Anastasia were that cute again. Now that she's pre-teen..... :banghead: :banghead:

Oh...and no fighting over the computer here. I just go get my laptop which is not slow at all. :cheerleader:

Good reason. I find myself sharing computer resources and the oRg with a 7 and 25 year old

Back