Ooops I Fall Down and Go BOOM!!

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be around much the rest of this week because I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow to repair a separated shoulder...and how did I do this you might ask :whistle:

Yes I crashed my bike :banghead: What a dumbazz, but the bike will be OK and so will I in time. It happened last Friday in the Sacramento area when I was on my way to Tahoe and there was a crash on the ramp from Hwy 50 to Business 80...I was east bound on the 50 and "rubber neckin'" like everybody else...then to my surprise everybody was stopped. I being the previously mentioned "dumbazz" decided to lock up the front wheel and see how well I bounce...I didn't bounce, but I did manage to tear some ligaments in my shoulder.

I was wearing full gear so I'm going to be fine. I will check back in when I have any news on the bike and how I'm doing. So keep your fingers crossed that they operate on the damaged shoulder and not the good one...now where was that Magic Marker.

Glad you got that off your chest, bro... Now I can talk about it with your friends.

Remember the offer...whatever you need, don't hesitate to shout.

:beerchug:

Everything will work out just as it should...

So, you don't know the weebble theory, huh!

Get well soon!

hate to hear this bro...let us know if there is anything we can do :beerchug: hope you heal fast

wow Rich, not so sure that needing surgery is "going to be ok" dayum... what kind of parts are needed for the scoot? (and may as well have some fun with the nurses while there)

I guess sometimes brakes are NOT optional:laugh:

Sorry Bro. I couldn't resist:laugh:

I do hope you get better FAST and the bike will get back together soon.

Thanks for letting us know whats going on. I'd be a little worried when I didn't have any page competition anymore:beerchug:

Oh ya. You got PM.

Yikes!! i hope your shoulder will be ok and heal up fast...sometimes these just happen theres nothing ya can do........

Back