My Daughter RULES

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone have a link to thread about the rules for dating my daughter?
My daughter has a date tonight and I was wanting to play a joke on her and have that rule sheet printed out :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

nope, but me thinks you'd have more luck if you have a buddy thats a LEO show up right around when the boyfriend shows for the date ... in uniform/car of course :laugh:

Cleaning a shotgun/AK-47/cannon/flame thrower is also a great way to make sure that the intended suitor behaves like a gentleman. =) See, I'm glad im not having kids, because if i had a daughter, i wouldnt let her date until she was married...

I answered the door for my daughters first date wearing my sholder holster and my Sig...:laugh:

I just happened to have it on at the time, it was new and I was getting used to it. The doorbell rang and I said...should I get the door?

The wife says...yeah, do it do it.

I hear my daughter from the other room....Daaaaaadddyyy....

:whistle:

I open the door, kid says...Nice Gun.

:lol:

What's the old saying? If you have a son, you only have to worry about one penis. If you have a daughter, you have to worry about all the penises.

Sorry, couldn't resist! :laugh:

--Wag--

Teach your daughter the art of suprise in defense and she will be fine!!!!! :laugh: One less "penis" you have to worry about!!!

Or you could have all your biker buddies over with tattoos and spiked dog collars on and a few chains all sitting around on the front porch, flexing their muscles and snarling at the young lad as he walks up the steps. Maybe they should all be wearing a t-shirt with a picture of your daughter on the front and a caption that reads "She's like a daughter to me." "Touch her and I break your face and permantely end your blood line." :thumbsup:

Good luck with a teenage daughter. They can be a handful. :whistle:

I have a 7 year old daughter - I know it's my pennance - now praticing the "Thousand Yard Stare"...along with marksmanship, knife throwing, Army combatives level 3, etc....

#1 rule: don't let her out with anyone like me! :laugh:

I would let my daughter date a guy like you! Your are such a gentleman. It could be so much worse. Your perfect compare to some of the yahoo's in the world! You sir are my superman! :superman:

Back