Dealing with Bozo..or dealing with..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Yet another "no kid left behind" idiot.

So, hungry for a Six Dollar Burger from Carl's Junior.

(I believe it is Hardy's out East.)

I pull in and notice there are no cars in the parking lot. No problem. Fresh fast food is always a good thing. :laugh:

I order a six dollar bacon cheeseburger. When the order is complete I check the packaging and it is marked as above. Cool.

I get home and in fact it is a Six Dollar Western Cheeseburger. :banghead:

Now, is it really that hard to push a button on the cash register and for the cook to look at the monitor verifying order? Guess so. An email into Corporate should suffice. (Done)

I would like to thank the Federal Government and the School System for producing such blundering idiots. Keep pushing them through. I for one appreciate it.

My tax dollars at work and I don't have any kids in school?

Money well spent huh?

r8

And you wonder why this has grown? (2005 figures)

In 1999 the Department of Education estimated that homeschooled students represented 1.7 percent of the country's 5-to-17-year-olds; in 2003 it estimated that this number had grown to 2.2 percent. Based on Ray's high-end estimate, homeschooled children represent 4.2 percent of the school-age population.

What are the most popular reasons for homeschooling?
As part of the 2003 National Household Education Survey, respondents who homeschooled their children were asked why they chose to do so. Their three most popular responses were: 1) concern about the environment of other schools, 2) a desire for religious or moral instruction, and (3) dissatisfaction with the academic instruction available at other schools.[/I]

r8

Homeschooling Facts: - Reason Magazine

Last edited:
my baby sister was home schooled untill she was in the 9th grade where she begged my mom to put her in regular school. With in 2 weeks she was bumped up to a Jr, and graduated 3 years earily by taking some summer school classes.

my 3 older sisters and my self all went to boarding school from 2nd grade untill we graduated..

my baby sister was home schooled untill she was in the 9th grade where she begged my mom to put her in regular school. With in 2 weeks she was bumped up to a Jr, and graduated 3 years earily by taking some summer school classes.

my 3 older sisters and my self all went to boarding school from 2nd grade untill we graduated..

Thus a good education. You should be proud. :clap:

r8

One customer. One order. One sandwich.

Pretty hard huh?

r8

Hehe, I wonder how much has to do with education and how much with lack of motivation and work ethic. Kids today are lazy and have NO pride in anything they do. I call do-over!!!:thumbsup:

But is is a good burger when they get it correct!

paris_hiton_carls_jr.jpg

Let us review. (2003 figures)

1) concern about the environment of other schools.

Yup. nothing but underachievers. No ethics, morals or standards.

2) a desire for religious or moral instruction.

Yup. The Left have taken GOD and Country out of schools. Down hill ever since.

3) dissatisfaction with the academic instruction available at other schools.

Says it all here but the Education System asks for more money every year. Shame the teachers don't get much of it. Not an Education System anymore. It's a business now.

r8

Hehe, I wonder how much has to do with education and how much with lack of motivation and work ethic. Kids today are lazy and have NO pride in anything they do. I call do-over!!!:thumbsup:

Not the first time at this place. Many a free sandwich in the past.

r8

Nothing burns me up more than getting 15 min. away pulliing up in the driveway unload the kids inside. We separate all the food to find out 1/2 the orders wrong. Sandwiches that aint suppose to have mustard do have mustard. The order of nuggets not even in there. The diet coke is not diet:poke::poke::poke:

Nothing burns me up more than getting 15 min. away pulliing up in the driveway unload the kids inside. We separate all the food to find out 1/2 the orders wrong. Sandwiches that aint suppose to have mustard do have mustard. The order of nuggets not even in there. The diet coke is not diet:poke::poke::poke:

No worries Chris.

The class of 2009 will graduate in June.

More of the same.

r8

Back