It's gotten too soft around here

Projekt

Registered
Compartmentalization seems to have really slowed things down on the boards. A little healthy debate used to be fun and made for a lively experience on any given visit. Now it seems artificially stable, something like playland at McDonald's.. :confused2:

"Let's just celebrate everybody's birthday so as to keep some traffic on the site..."

"Don't want to get anybody's feelings hurt so let's keep it PC"..

Lot's of interesting people have minimized their presence or completely abandoned this place. It is too 'G' rated in my opinion..
Looking back to when it was a bit more free wheeling, it never, even in the slightest, resembled the "Regular (Filthy) internet".

So, what happened? :dunno:

???

Huh.

I'm probably too new to comment, J. As a relative 'newb' on the site, it'll be interesting to see who replies and what they have to say...

Too sterile?

Last edited:
" Is a Hayabusa a good 1st bike ? "

" What type of oil should I use ? "

" What rear tire should I go with ? "

There that should get you started Prjoekt :laugh: :whistle: :rofl: :poke: :laugh:

I like how it is here. But then I'm old and soft too.
I like the Org, in all it's softness.:laugh:

Last edited:
Compartmentalization seems to have really slowed things down.

So, what happened? :dunno:

Like you pointed out a lot of people are less active.

Maybe call out the ole "RubberSideDown" from retirement to ignite a larger spark.
:thumbsup:

Well, back a couple years ago, RubbersideDown used to keep things lively around here, and so did NinjaEater. But I think they kind of got toned down a bit. There used to be a few good pics floating around too, but they have dissapeared.
I do understand wanting to keep the board family oriented though. But there should be a seperate section for debates, and pics, and stuff like that, so that people know not to go in that section if they are at work or sitting around with the kids on their lap.
But, then again, this is my personal opinion and you know what they say about that!! :whistle:

There used to be a few good pics floating around too, but they have dissapeared.
I do understand wanting to keep the board family oriented though. But there should be a seperate section for debates, and pics, and stuff like that, so that people know not to go in that section if they are at work or sitting around with the kids on their lap.

When I had my ZRX1200 I hung around the ZRXOA Home Page . Toward the bottom of the forum there is the "Politics & Religion" section and farther down is the "Nudes & Crudes" section. The P&R gets pretty opinionated most of the time. And the N's&C's require that you ASK (provide age verification) to enter.
Works very well in splitting the family oriented and adult parts of the board. Just a thought and an example of how other places do it.:thumbsup:

do a search on gender confusion and bump my old post. THAT should spark things up! :D

I will break the ice and show some nudity

gross.gif

Back