Happy Birthday tufbusa!!

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Hope your day is a great one dude!!!:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I've only met (face to face) a handful of people on this board, and every one of them have become dear friends. Steven is no exception. You just won't find a better guy. :beerchug:

DSCI0547.jpg

169169467-L.jpg

08ride35.jpg

08Ride010.jpg

trackday0810.jpg

OMG Steven,,, Shame on me! I didn't even know. Hey, is that a pic of me with you and da boyz? :whistle:
Have a great birthday my good friend! Mark, thanks fer looking out! :bowdown:

BTW, he's the old dude on the right!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hot Damn, it is my birthday. Had to get out my AARP card to make sure! :cheerleader:

I have met some very good folks from this site and made close friends with some. Brendan came out last summer and spent ten days with me. We took my busa and gixxer 1K on a five day ride with ScooterGirl, Rich "BA BUSA" and Mark "MJN" along with more than a dozen others. We had a great time. I had never laid eyes on Brendan before I picked him up at the airport but what a treat. Everyone became fond of this stinkin yankee! :poke: I hope he can return again next year for our annual ride with Mark and his crew.

I met Mark on this site as well and what a great experience that has been. I have learned a great deal from Mark on how to be a guy everyone likes to hang out with. Cool as hell with that country attitude makes him that guy everyone enjoys. Dude can ride the a s s of a hayabusa as well. Finally got him on the track this year and now he is a track junky. His wife says he wants to have an hour of track conversation most every night when they go to bed. Guess Mark is getting old too, eh? :poke:

Rich is another great find on the org. I never met him until we hooked up on Mark's ride but Rich is another damn good rider and holds his own at the bar at day's end :beerchug: The funniest thing I ever observed with Rich was after a couple of cocktails watching one of our own little cutie pies, work Rich over like a second job one night at dinner and watching the sweat pop out on his forehead while he stuttered and stammered searching for words. Those girls make Rich blush! :whistle:

Thanks to all the friends I've made on the org and I hope to enjoy more good times with all! :thumbsup:

Back