"The Bridge"

How on earth do you make that decision ? I pray that no one ever has to do it. A very touching video indeed!!

I can't even begin to think how to make that decision. I pray that me or anyone else would have to make that decision.

Being a father of 2 wonderful boys, I hope I never have to make that decision, ever.....

For some reason, I am angered by that video and haven't figured out why. And it's not because it has a religious message, I got that and understand what it is saying. I am going to have to think about this for a while... ???

For some reason, I am angered by that video and haven't figured out why. And it's not because it has a religious message, I got that and understand what it is saying. I am going to have to think about this for a while... ???

I had to watch it twice before I made the religious connection.

They should have flew.....cause that is going to be one he77 of a train wreck.

Very hard, but I would go with the one I love and know first. An engineer would be able to see ahead and start stopping. There would also be a signal light for the train that the bridge was up.

Very hard, but I would go with the one I love and know first. An engineer would be able to see ahead and start stopping. There would also be a signal light for the train that the bridge was up.

The engineer went thru the red signal light

Back