New redhead...pics inside!

busawife

Registered
Hey guys and gals...I FINALLY got my hair cut and then dyed it red. Don't expect it to last. Someone once bought me a magnet that said, "I dye my hair so often my drivers' license has a colour wheel"...it describes me well. :-) Enjoy the pics!

This is the BEFORE picture

DSCN1328.jpg

Mind you, this is after 8 hours of working AND some serious wind. My hair IS supposed to look messy, but in a more controlled way.:hehe:

wow radical change!! I like it.. but I already know better... it is "how do YOU like it" :laugh:

I love it...only 10 minutes to do my hair! And, it looks awesome. All I could do in 10 minutes with my long hair was a pony tail...that gets REALLY old after a few days.

Well sorry for saying, but my wife is a red head, and I love red heads. You look, fabulous! :cheerleader:

That is one BEAUTIFUL girl you have there.

YES JC I'm talking about your daughter too:thumbsup:

You're gorgeous...you have a ray of sunshine that follows you. Not very many people have a "glowing" quality such as yourself.

Don't you EVER lose that!;)

Btw, the hair looks good!:beerchug:

You're gorgeous...you have a ray of sunshine that follows you. Not very many people have a "glowing" quality such as yourself.

Don't you EVER lose that!;)

Btw, the hair looks good!:beerchug:

Suckass :puke:

Hair looks good busawife.:thumbsup:

I like it!! You look stunning. Very classy and sophisticated. "Radiant" as another member has already described. :thumbsup:

Back