dog protection mace or pepper spray?

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
What works best?Im no dog hater I like them

I do some residential delivery been bit once.

Some people dont know there own dogs.

They say he dont bite its ok.darned if dog dont try.

Im filling home heating tanks the truck+hose seemsfreak them sometime.

A sheaperd+lab almost had me last week.Had punch in cannot access tank on my handheld computer.Lost my favorite pen and bent my glasses running.:mad2:

Another german sheaperd barking @ me 2day .
Gave him some pringels from my lunch +he went away.:thumbsup:

MY FEAR GET IN BACKYARD ALONE HERE COMES PITBULL ECT i GO LOT OF FARMS
TEAR ME UP.
WHAT CAN I USE NON LETHAL+LEGAL 2 BUY???

14me6ue.gif

Last edited:
you could use a can of testicular fortitude!!!! punch that dog in the coin purse!
Or an approved dog repellent spray:thumbsup:
i'd get brass knuckles too...just in case.

carry a cat you can throw in the opposite direction.:poke: just kidding.....some sporting good stores even have bear repellent I'd try them

I worked as a police officer before my current job. I found that just letting off a dry stun from a tazer would scare off most dogs. Something about that sound they hate.... useually tuck tail and run!!!!

I could blast with hose if its running.

That would hurt it -40 degree i have opened it before not on a tank.

The pressure will take me off my feet.If truck idled up.That would be last resort.

ive heard of good results with citronella. just understand this. once a dog decides to attack no spray will work. i used to carry pepper spray while walking my dog(american bulldog) and one day another dog approached in an unfriendly manner. i didnt get the spray out in time. i unleashed my dog though as he had to be able to defend himself unhindered by leash. then i sprayed the both of them. emptied a whole 6oz canister. lets just say i dont bother carrying it any longer. i now carry a telescoping baton. havent had to use it but know it will damn near kill a dog if i have to with one shot. id feel bad for the dog but thats really the owners problem. keep aggressive dogs under control at all times as i do mine

What works best?Im no dog hater I like them

I do some residential delivery been bit once.

Some people dont know there own dogs.

They say he dont bite its ok.darned if dog dont try.

Im filling home heating tanks the truck+hose seemsfreak them sometime.

A sheaperd+lab almost had me last week.Had punch in cannot access tank on my handheld computer.Lost my favorite pen and bent my glasses running.:mad2:

Another german sheaperd barking @ me 2day .
Gave him some pringels from my lunch +he went away.:thumbsup:

MY FEAR GET IN BACKYARD ALONE HERE COMES PITBULL ECT i GO LOT OF FARMS
TEAR ME UP.
WHAT CAN I USE NON LETHAL+LEGAL 2 BUY???

14me6ue.gif

Neither works on my dog....

wasp spray works wonders and after seeing it used hundreds of times no lasting effects and so far no dog of any type has come back more. all of our techs have used it but as a last resort only. any time the owner says his dog doesent bite he means it won't bite him. ps I do love dogs

get a bottle of wolf urine, they start running at you, spray it and it will stop them in thier tracks and piss them self.

get a bottle of wolf urine, they start running at you, spray it and it will stop them in thier tracks and piss them self.

yep. seen it on mythbusters. spray wolf urine on your cloths everyday and no dog will mess with you:rofl:

Squirt gun full of windex. The ammonia kind. Or fill it with Rubbing Alcohol.

--Wag--

Back