Interesting information about heart attacks.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
For those who like to drink cold water,
this article is applicable to you. It's nice
to have a cup of cold drink after a meal.

However, the cold water will solidify the
oily stuff that you have just consumed.
It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine
faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack
A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jawline.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.

Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who
have a heart attack while they are asleep
do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful
and be aware. The more we know,
the better chance we can survive.

A cardiologist says if everyone who reads
this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.
Be a true friend and send this article
to all your friends you care about.

sorry to be a spoiled sport but how fast do you thing cold water takes to get to body temperature? lets see 1 gallon of water is about 8.36 pounds. an average person weighs 190lbs which is about 21 gallons total minus the 10% for bones and other non water material in the body. so in your tub put 23 gallons of water at say 98.6 degrees now throw a cup of ice water in the tub and see if lowers even 1 degree. i bet it doesn't.

that was the least of things i was worried about causing cancer!???
these days everything causes cancer!
very interesting article.

Recent clinical studies have found that saliva causes stomach cancer
George Carlin

Well ok, I thought it was interesting, but I guess false. Sorry folks, move along please.:moon:

Back