baton rouge

I'm from Lafayette which is nearby. PM doesn't work from my cell phone but you can email me from my profile
Posted via Mobile Device

we're in Gulfport MS... pretty close to Baton Rouge... kind of.... It's where I bought my bike.... Denham Springs... just outside of Red Stick....(Baton rouge = red stick in french... ha ha hah I crack me up)

we're in Gulfport MS... pretty close to Baton Rouge... kind of.... It's where I bought my bike.... Denham Springs... just outside of Red Stick....(Baton rouge = red stick in french... ha ha hah I crack me up)
:rofl: @ Jules

I went there once... does that count?

Like Jules said we live about 2 hrs and change from there, why whatcha need.

I relocated to Gulfport from St. Louis MO.. is that north enuf for ya? (Actually via Hattiesburg MS)

i will be getting an official offer to transfer down there on monday. i have time to think about it but they would like to know as soon as possible. i told em id give them my answer by weeks end. oh boy im confused got a lot to think on. well at least im in the middle of a divorce and dont have to worry about what anyone else thinks

I think I can help you decide. You will either love it or hate it. It depends on what your interests are.

I'm sure you will love the women there.

I don't have access to PM's right now, feel free to email through the board.
Posted via Mobile Device

(this goes for pretty much all of south La., not just BR)

Best fishing in the world. Best food in the world. More festivals than you can shake a stick at. Baton Rouge is close to alot of fun stuff.

Oh and Baton Rouge is home to the best team in all of college football.:cheerleader:

i visited down there when i interviewed and the area seems nice, different for sure but nice. im only a little concerned about getting used to that type of heat. thats oppressive hot

Back