Australia cutting down on noise pollution

lmao, its big brother at its best, i guess they dont have anything else to give a shid about :poke: :poke: :poke:

Your exhaust at 101 dB is illegal in some places in cali already. Looks like stock exhaust will be the norm before too long..
Yep, even some race tracks wont let you run I think anything over 98dba...

pretty sure that 10dba is a "doubling" of sound level to the human ear... so I am only around 1/3 as noisy as the Brocks.. :laugh: (and is loud to me on "spirited riding" session)

Last edited:

pretty sure that 10dba is a "doubling" of sound level to the human ear... so I am only around 1/3 as noisy as the Brocks.. :laugh: (and is loud to me on "spirited riding" session)

Actually we have some 92 dB tracks and cities out here (Laguna Seca).. In fact they tell you to have stock exhaust on your bike for schools and track days, and the MotoGP gets no breaks either when they come to town...

Actually we have some 92 dB tracks and cities out here (Laguna Seca).. In fact they tell you to have stock exhaust on your bike for schools and track days, and the MotoGP gets no breaks either when they come to town...
bummer for MotoGP, I know other tracks have "exclusion" days where they can have X number of events that exceed the sound levels (Portland for one).. This leaves room for events like MotoGP that generate so much revenue to come into an area...

CA has lost a lot of good race venues

On the Brock's site they have the dB for the AH system at 108 dB at 20" at redline per SAE regulations for sound testing.. LOUD, but I love it !!!:laugh::poke:

bummer for MotoGP, I know other tracks have "exclusion" days where they can have X number of events that exceed the sound levels (Portland for one).. This leaves room for events like MotoGP that generate so much revenue to come into an area...

CA has lost a lot of good race venues

That is a fact.. They finally got the GP back and then put these regulations on them.. Pretty dumb move. Hopefully they will re-think the reg's and let them have an exemption...:thumbsup:

That is a fact.. They finally got the GP back and then put these regulations on them.. Pretty dumb move. Hopefully they will re-think the reg's and let them have an exemption...:thumbsup:
just buy a round of earplugs for everyone :laugh:

you know the stock exhaust on the G2 is pretty aggressive sounding when on the pipe hard... (BA Busa)

just buy a round of earplugs for everyone :laugh:

you know the stock exhaust on the G2 is pretty aggressive sounding when on the pipe hard... (BA Busa)

I can bring a box of them from work !!! :laugh:

I didn't know that about the stock exhaust.. No matter how hard I rode mine I could never hear anything.. Probably too many years of standing next to screaming diesel engines and firing lines !!!:laugh:

Back