another item on the list

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
Well, on top of the sh*t thats gone down this year, I have another item to add to the list.

Those who I've talked to know some of whats goin on. I'm in my last year of college, I have two dogs that are staying with my mom until I'm done with school. Well with my mom's current condition, she is no longer able to take care of the dogs. I got ahold of my landlord, explained the situation and asked him to allow me to have the dog's at my apartment until the weekend so I can find them a place. The guy says no way, not even for a night. I tried to tell him how my mom is in the hospital and all he can say is sorry.

So now on top of everything else that I have lost this year, I'm now losing my two best friends. I don't have $2000 to board them somewhere. It looks like I'll be bringing them to a shelter here soon. God this sucks

Sorry to hear it bro, maybe there is an .org member that can watch em for ya ?? if I was closer i'd watch em but im a lil too far away :whistle: :laugh:

Dude DON"T DO IT. Get ahold of me tonight. I have to leave in the morning. so do it tonight. Please Please Please

I am going to have new buddies in about an hour. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

I saw that coming from a mile away.

:beerchug: <==Kevin, again. You're racking up some serious karma kredits, bro.

:poke: nice work.

You are more than a mile away. More like 2100 miles away.:poke::rofl:

Honestly. I can't see dogs going to a shelter because of a crisis. Besides Mike is one heck of a nice guy adn these are his kids. We do what we have to.
Nothing special here, just helping a friend in need. It's not like I am putting myself out. I get some new buddies for a while. I benefit here.

GOD YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!! I' can't thank you enough Kevin! I'm fighting back tears here. YOU DA MAN!

I can't even tell you guys what a GREAT person Kevin is. For those of you who know him, you know what I'm talkin about. and for those who do not know him, I hope they day comes where you have a chance to meet him. Its really nice to know that there are still people out there willing to help others in need. Here's to Kev. :beerchug:

I can't even tell you guys what a GREAT person Kevin is. For those of you who know him, you know what I'm talkin about. and for those who do not know him, I hope they day comes where you have a chance to meet him. Its really nice to know that there are still people out there willing to help others in need. Here's to Kev. :beerchug:

Here, here!! :beerchug:

WTG Brother its good to have friends and to the word friends not those come today gone tomorrow types another reason to stay on the ORG:bowdown: :beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

I'm telling you people, I am not doing anything special. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment type abode all by my little lonesome. It is going to be nice having the company of 2 of my own types here. Yes we are all dogs. LOL
Thanks again guys, but really I am doing nothing special or anything that you folks wouldn't do if you were closer to the situation.

I'm telling you people, I am not doing anything special. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment type abode all by my little lonesome. It is going to be nice having the company of 2 of my own types here. Yes we are all dogs. LOL
Thanks again guys, but really I am doing nothing special or anything that you folks wouldn't do if you were closer to the situation.

And we are doing and saying nothing YOU wouldn't:p

Dude, how can you be in this thread and at my place at the same time?
:rofl::poke::whistle:

Back