How about them Tennessee Titans!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Since I've too heavily invested time in the political threads lately, thought I'd start something else that is just as likely to raise just as much controversy - How bout them Titans! Kicked butt Sunday, only remaining undefeated team in NFL, going after Indy on Monday Night Football next week...

Certainly not a perfect team, but so far fortune is smiling on them. THUNDER AND LIGHTNING make a great running back combo!

GO TITANS :cheerleader:

Is that a M5 in that pic in your sig?

IMG_3230.jpg

Oooooh, very nice car sir, nope not an M5, but is a 5 series. Nice catch, it is the body style before that gorgeous pic you have just posted. :beerchug:

Um..........they played the Chiefs.........nothing to get exited about. You would have had a better challenge playing the local sisters of the poor Catholic school.

Yes I'm a still a Chiefs fan.

Well the Colts are definatly struggling right now with consistancy. It will definatly be a good game.

We seem to do better against tougher teams and loose to teams we should kill.

either way:beerchug: to the Titans

Um..........they played the Chiefs.........nothing to get exited about. You would have had a better challenge playing the local sisters of the poor Catholic school.

Yes I'm a still a Chiefs fan.

A true fan sticks with their team through thick and thin:beerchug:

This was the view from my seats at yesterday's game...

CIMG5862.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh, very nice car sir, nope not an M5, but is a 5 series. Nice catch, it is the body style before that gorgeous pic you have just posted. :beerchug:

Ahhh, I see it now an E34; kinda hard to focus because I sorta get...distracted...i dunno why...

This was the view from my seats at yesterday's game...

View attachment 118076

Dude I am totally jealous; so were you on the side where both Lendale White, then Chris Johnson busted down the field and ran the touchdowns? Did that hurt?:moon:

I knew I could start a fight over something other than politics:lol:

Titans schedule hasn't been the toughest yet, but the next couple (Indy, Green Bay), if wins, may finally earn them some respect.

Dude I am totally jealous; so were you on the side where both Lendale White, then Chris Johnson busted down the field and ran the touchdowns? Did that hurt?:moon:

LOL - Hmmm during White's run, I was walking the concourse on the way out to the lot...during Johnson's I was leaving the parking lot about to get on the interstate. :laugh:

The Cheerleaders were the highlight of the game! :cheerleader:

We have a real challenge next week with the patriots, its our 1st conference game and they are def. on a hi after killing the Broncs last nite.

Go Bills :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

We have a real challenge next week with the patriots, its our 1st conference game and they are def. on a hi after killing the Broncs last nite.

....just when we thought the Chiefs played badly - at least the Titans were (are) undefeated.

LOL - Hmmm during White's run, I was walking the concourse on the way out to the lot...during Johnson's I was leaving the parking lot about to get on the interstate. :laugh:

The Cheerleaders were the highlight of the game! :cheerleader:

Don't feel bad I was at the bengals game on sunday and the highlight was the cheerleaders that and watching cedric benson destroy big number 43. I am not a bengal fan though (thank god). I am a Bronco I bet those cheifs bronco game are intense.( yes I know the Broncos got it handed to them last night and I would rather not talk about it lol.)

....just when we thought the Chiefs played badly - at least the Titans were (are) undefeated.

Yeah, last nites game was a freaking Joke. I thought the Pats accidently showed up to the wrong stadium, it looked like they were playing a college team. :poke: :poke: :poke:

Yeah, last nites game was a freaking Joke. I thought the Pats accidently showed up to the wrong stadium, it looked like they were playing a college team. :poke: :poke: :poke:

I did like the part of the game when Jay Cutler broke Rodney harrison's ankles to bad he got hurt though never like to see a player go down. the swam says whooop!

I did like the part of the game when Jay Cutler broke Rodney harrison's ankles to bad he got hurt though never like to see a player go down. the swam says whooop!

Yeah, always hate to see when a player goes down :banghead:

Back