I am now officially broke and in debt.

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from the closing on my first house, GOD good thing I dont have a bike note on top of it, just insurance which is bad enough. Now my busa has a place to stay warm in the winter, right down in our heated basement. I will post some pics of house and such as we are moving in for who ever cares.

Congratz, did you half to cough up your left testicle for a down payment? I got luck when I bought my 1st house 3 years ago with no money down on a 30 yr fixed.

Welcome to the American Dream... 30 years of Debt!

(that's what the mortgage guy told me when I bought my first house at the ripe old age of 23)

congrats :beerchug: now comes all the things you never thought about before buying a house .... and all the things no one has told you about yet :laugh: :whistle:

blinds, accent pieces, new tools, yard care items, chemicals you never knew home depot sold, etc etc :rofl:

Congratulations man. Im right there with you..only a few more dry wall slabs to put up after taking down the paneling they had...lol..
Also, You heard anything about the first time home buyers tax credit?? I found a little on it..7500 to be paid back over 15 years at tax time..500 every year...0 interest. Not bad if you had a home improvement or two planned out.

Congratz, did you half to cough up your left testicle for a down payment? I got luck when I bought my 1st house 3 years ago with no money down on a 30 yr fixed.

I had to sell one of my testicles for experimental purposes for the purchase of the bike, so I only had one left and I told them they couldnt have it. :rofl::rofl: I got 30 year fixed with no down @6%. VA homo loan.

Congratulations man. Im right there with you..only a few more dry wall slabs to put up after taking down the paneling they had...lol..
Also, You heard anything about the first time home buyers tax credit?? I found a little on it..7500 to be paid back over 15 years at tax time..500 every year...0 interest. Not bad if you had a home improvement or two planned out.

Yeah but my wife bought a house before we were married and sold it, so we can not get the tax credit.

congrats :beerchug: now comes all the things you never thought about before buying a house .... and all the things no one has told you about yet :laugh: :whistle:

blinds, accent pieces, new tools, yard care items, chemicals you never knew home depot sold, etc etc :rofl:

I have a wife, so believe me, all I have heard about ove the last few weeks are the blinds and such.

Lots of stress when building/buying a home...just glad you're alive and still around to share pics of the place :p

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the purchase regardless of how it was funded.:laugh:
You are gonna get tired of home depot trips..

Back