Dragon accident pix

Shoes are not riding gear. Lucky he didn't end up as a hood ornament! :banghead:

would love to see the pics just prior to impact.. the bike is awful straight up.. maybe the bike gave up the turn too fast.. that double yellow is the edge of a cliff to me.. cross it you fall down go boom... :)

That is one of the problems with having the photographers in the dragon. They can be a distraction and people try to show off for them.

Ya know, I had a conversation with Biscuit about this before riding the Dragon. :whistle:

Shoes are not riding gear. Lucky he didn't end up as a hood ornament!

WHAT IF THAT IS THE ONLY THIGN YOU CAN WEAR

they dont make street botts in my size

you find me a 16 street boot

cause i wear my vans normally
That kid was not a size 16.. anyway, a lot of guys do suffer some bad injuries from riding in shoes and not boots..

and i will find you a size 16 boot...

ouch. I'd like to see the pics right before too. I'm sure they're out there somewhere. I'm sure that scared the crap out of that blazer

Yep, target fixation at its best :(
yep they have a look all their own from behind...

first you hear the throttle chop, the helmet takes a set, the bike stands up and then the panic braking starts.. all they had to do was stay focused on "where" they needed to be going...

I had that "stay focused on where you are wanting to go" save my bacon this summer when I hit a corner way overcooked thinking I was in a different corner... whew....

:whistle:

5f.jpg

We always seem to talk about "us straying over the line", and our skill levels.
How many of us have been on roads like that one and had the other guy (bike or not) stray into our side of the yellow?
I for one have, on more than 1 occasion. "Wake up call" to say the least.
Those types of curves are a challenge for cagers too (heck straight line driving is a challenge for al lot of them).
Ride those types of roads and your life is in the other fellows hands as much as it is your own.

JMO

Back