Made it home, some pics....

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Just got home from the Covered Bridge Festival in Parke County, Indiana. Here are some of the pics that I took out exploring the back roads.

HPIM0906.jpg

hpim0916.jpg

HPIM0907.jpg

HPIM0899.jpg

Very nice! Great country shots. Gotta love it!

:beerchug:

I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.

Can you send me the hi-res image of the dirt road through the woods? I want to play with that for a couple of minutes...see what I can do.

allaboutscar@gmail.com

:thumbsup: very nice. those are the pics missing from my thread.

Sorry we missed ya there. Glad ya had a good time:beerchug:

Hey, Randy...I don't know how this compares, but I tried brightening it up some, enhancing the colors and working with the contrast.

It's an awesome picture...really filled with anything the viewer wants to attach to it.

I just got a new laptop yesterday, and the one I relinquished to work had Photoshop on it. I have to re-install or start using my tower for this type of work.

Thanks for the opportunity. I've decided that no graphics package is as powerful as Photoshop.

Disappearing Road.jpg

Hey, Randy...I don't know how this compares, but I tried brightening it up some, enhancing the colors and working with the contrast.

It's an awesome picture...really filled with anything the viewer wants to attach to it.

I just got a new laptop yesterday, and the one I relinquished to work had Photoshop on it. I have to re-install or start using my tower for this type of work.

Thanks for the opportunity. I've decided that no graphics package is as powerful as Photoshop.

Photoshop is my thing also. I will work on it later and see what I can do myself. Your pic looks great!

very nice:beerchug:

Back