Down with the Tide!!

I don't get it with Obama supporters.... Do they WANT really high taxes? Cause that's what's he is proposing.

not hating on bama, since they whipped the crap outta my GA bulldawgs, but we sure do need em to lose one. since all other SEC leaders are one-loss:whistle:

not hating on bama, since they whipped the crap outta my GA bulldawgs, but we sure do need em to lose one. since all other SEC leaders are one-loss:whistle:

Alabama's record has no impact upon Georgia getting to the SEC championship game. Alabama is in the western division and Georgia is in the east.

Secondly, Alabama beat Georgia and any loss by Alabama will have a negative impact on Georgia's standing in the BCS poll.

Georgia fans should hope for Alabama to win every game until you get to meet them again in the SEC championship game.

Alabama's record has no impact upon Georgia getting to the SEC championship game. Alabama is in the western division and Georgia is in the east.

Secondly, Alabama beat Georgia and any loss by Alabama will have a negative impact on Georgia's standing in the BCS poll.

Georgia fans should hope for Alabama to win every game until you get to meet them again in the SEC championship game.

This is what I'm hoping for....Bama please meet us in Atlanta (undefeated) so that we may return the favor you gave us. Giving us our first loss of the season. It will be unfortunate for you that your first loss came in the SEC Championship.

Don, dont you mean to say when we play Florida in the SEC title game?

Back