Happy Halloween!!

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
I hope everyone enjoys!!

I haven't figured out how to put text in between pictures yet so I'll explain here: 1st pic is of me pickin the lucky pumpkin. 2nd pic is me guttin the thing. 3rd is a light on shot. 4th would be the pumpkin along with the real thing.

hayabusa pumpkin 002.jpg

hayabusa pumpkin 003.jpg

hayabusa pumpkin 001.jpg

hayabusa pumpkin 007.jpg

and the last two pics are with the lights off and a candle burnin bright, representin!!!

hayabusa pumpkin 005.jpg

hayabusa pumpkin 006.jpg

That is so AWESOME!!!

Send one my way...LoL! I am so unartistic it is pathetic? Perhaps you could post up some tips on how you made it look so nice.

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Well, it's official...you're addicted.

:rofl:

:laugh:

Nice work, bruddah!

That is so AWESOME!!!

Send one my way...LoL! I am so unartistic it is pathetic? Perhaps you could post up some tips on how you made it look so nice.

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Thank you! It took forever. I wanted to make it look good for my .org family.

All I did was sketch out the kanji on the pumpkin. I was getting frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to cut everything out and get it all to stay but then I firgured it out. I cut out the center part first because that was the hardest part because it was so small. Then when I cut out the outside of it, I just didn't connect the cuts at the farthest points. Sorry if that doesn't explain it well ??? anyways, I'm glad everyone likes it!

Thanks for the love everyone. I did it for you guys!! we have some really great people here on the .org and I just wanted to show some love!

excellent work :beerchug: I just started a thread for a pumpkin contest, please toss one of your final images up in that thread :thumbsup:

Back