My car crash last week some pics

mattyss

Rockin My Reflectors
Donating Member
Registered
Last Saturday at about 3pm was driving from PA to my house in Staten Island in NJ on highway 78 I came across 2 kids racing there little hondas with big mufflers one cut me off pretty bad I over reacted cut into the lane next to me which was occupied by a tanker truck which caught the bed of my pickup and spun me out of control .went straight into the guardrail flipped onto my side then somehow on top of that guardrail where i slide over 150' on top of it with the tanker truck along side me the whole way this is all by witness statements as I don't remember a thing . Dodge trucks are tough kept me safe as i walked out of the hospital 8 hours later after testing with nothing wrong with me but a broken nose from the airbag .

I know we all love pics here on hayabusa.org I thought these were pretty wild and i wanted to share

DSCN0463 (Medium).jpg

DSCN0465 (Medium).jpg

DSCN0466 (Medium).jpg

wow that could have really gone very bad.... I guess it speaks volumes about the kids that say they are only endangering themselves when stunting or going fast on the highway.... I bet they stopped huh?

I went to church the next morning first thing and thanked god it could have been a lot worse for sure thank god i had the belt on !!

wow that could have really gone very bad.... I guess it speaks volumes about the kids that say they are only endangering themselves when stunting or going fast on the highway.... I bet they stopped huh?

They sure didnt ! lol

all I get is visions of they guy from the Atlanta area defending the bikes doing 120+ down the busy highway shooting the video.... these photos will survive a long time :)

what a bunch of azzhats....

glad you were able to walk away and are still here with us!!

WoW that is a nasty wreck. I am glad you are ok. Did anyone get a tag # off the kids vehicle?

thanks all for the good thoughts ..

no plate number but i have a good mental image of that car our paths will cross again one day it was a ny plate makes me think its from here on staten island because of how close it happened to the bridge

Back