Big- Bore or Bling? What yo thing?

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Just courious , Which would you want more and why? If you could get a Really nice Freshly built Big Bore Bike ,( Busa) Built by a top knotch mechanic , That looks Very very Nice Or a absolutely beautiful custom painted , totally chromed out Busa with low miles and basic upgrades which would you want ? Why? PS both bike are basically the same price...

OK I like Custom looks myself. It has to look good, My only issue with Just basics and custom is when the bike looks good as hell and some 09 GSX-1K or new stock cowwusucki 14 smokes my rear. That would make me feel real small. I guess I need one of each!

I don't like chrome or much in the way of custom paint. I'll take a decent looking big bore bike. Walk softly and carry a biiig stick.:thumbsup:

I think I would go for the looks more then performace. Lets face it. The bike has more power then is needed most of the time already. And if you are the type to show it off if you have more power. It will just get you into trouble with the law faster. Can't get a ticket for looking fast. :whistle:

In the words of Tim "The Toolman" Taylor. "MORE POWER!!!!!" ar ar ar ar ar

I'll take the one that goes fast. Looking fast should be against the law. Looking fast is like a girl you see at the beach from a distance that looks good, so you whilstle at her. Well she comes over and it looks like she got hit in the mouth with a 4x6. WHOA!! Good from far but far from good is not acceptable when it comes to the busa.

Back