Doing My Part.......

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
As some of you know, I don't post much anymore since I am bike-less at the moment. However, I have a weakness for cars....and am doing my part to drive the economy and keep Ford in business.....

2008 Mustang GT "Bullitt" package......pretty cool ride. A few extra HP via cold air Intake, increased red line, re-tuned suspension bits, strut brace, nicer seats, 3:73 rear, etc...all blacked out and stealthy looking.

Kinda a pumped up GT, but not quite a Shelby performance wise. Drives real nice, and has a sweet exhaust note for a factory set up.

Bullitt 001.jpg

Bullitt 003.jpg

I am a Ford man but the new Challenger looks 100 times better then the mustangs do but still a good looking car :thumbsup:

I went by the Dodge store to look at a Challenger....Pretty nice, but I have a personal policy against buying the first model year of anything.

Not to mention that Chrysler is pretty freakin' proud of that thing, to the tune of a 7K dealer markup that seems to be "non-negotiable" until the newness wears off.

Reminds me of people who were paying 20K over sticker when the Miata came out years ago.....

Last edited:
to bad its not the shelby gt 500 the things I would do to that car are illegal in atleast 36 states............thats right I said it

To bad their slow. :rofl: And nice ride. But if your without a bike and you just spent the cost of a busa on upgrades for the car???????

This is the wife's ride...the "upgrades" were all factory..part of the Bullitt pak.

Hey....5 flat 0-60 in a 30K cage (brand new w/ warranties) ain't too bad. It's just as quick as the '01 C5 Vette I had, and it has a back seat for the ankle biters.

And I'm currently on the hunt for a 02 LE Busa...that will complete the All Black garage stable.

Looks alot like my wife's 04 M3. Which she also picked up just at 30k a while back.

She got the M3, I got the 'Busa. I think it was a fair deal...:laugh:

Looks alot like my wife's 04 M3. Which she also picked up just at 30k a while back.

She got the M3, I got the 'Busa. I think it was a fair deal...:laugh:

I think that you are intitled to another bike at that price plus the gas you save maybe a k9 to go with the busa you already have and you still should 10k to mod only to make the deal square between you and your wifey:whistle:

Last edited:
correct....the original 390GT was green...this car is available in the dark green, as well...but I got a thing for black vehicles.(reference the Dodge in the background). PITA to keep nice, but when it's clean, it's so nice.

Back