Thank you .oRg... this place is amazing..

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to take am minute to acknowledge the .oRg and its members..

All of us have those days, weeks or , maybe even “That yearâ€￾ were things just do not go as we planned.. This always has a funny way of all occurring at the most inopportune times.

I have always dealt with these times pretty much on my own and rarely does anyone step up or offer to help..

Nothing could be farther from that than the people here… The members here appear to be lined up waiting to help out when someone else has a tough time or has needs or issues that they simply can not meet on their own..

Right about that time, some member catches wind of a need or issue and next thing you know, there is an outpouring of help..

Without going into detail, I had one of those times where the “perfect stormâ€￾ happened and quite frankly caught me with my pants down (so to speak)..

There are no words I could ever convey to show the appreciation and gratitude I feel.

Captain, Omar, Firedog, MsGrumpy, Sambusa, Busa159 and I know I am missing others but I am still sort of recouping from a pretty trying week here and stringing together coherent paragraphs is a bit tough yet...

I wish I could tell everyone all the details but just is not appropriate here, just know that I know how much work you all went to on this..

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart… (I only hope I can return these gestures in time)…

Who would have thought… (And I met them all on the net)

Randy, I hope everything is better or at least getting that way. If you need anything my friend please know I'm only a couple hrs. away. That's 1.25 busa hrs. :p Call me Randy if there's anything I can do or just listen :agree:

Re: Thank you .oRg... this place is amazing..

Alice is always glad to be of service. :laugh:

Randy...glad to see you're hanging in there even in the face of adversity.

Watching the members sit in that thread, like a vigil, waiting for any shred of information was amazing. Until it was all resolved (that is, the 'call for assist'), and you got where you were going, no one rested well.

Who luvs ya, bro?

Scar

I'm a firm believer that you get back what you give ten fold! That being the case, you have alot coming back to you Randy. Hope everything is better for you brother.

That is how we roll, my brother!

I'm glad that we were able to help out.

It's such an amazing thing to see just how "we roll" here. It is nothing short of jaw dropping.

You are one of the people who I know personally has thrown what help you can around here, so to see it going back isn't a suprise sir. Just know that "family takes care of it's own".

:bowdown: the .Org

Just glad that we could help Randy. If there is anything else that can be done to assist you through these trying times, please allow us to assist. You deserve this and so much more. There are not very many people in this family that has not been helped by you in one way or another. You sir, are one of the very best and deserving of this and more.
Again hope things turn around for you and if we can assist in any way, just say the word.

Just glad that we could help Randy. If there is anything else that can be done to assist you through these trying times, please allow us to assist. You deserve this and so much more. There are not very many people in this family that has not been helped by you in one way or another. You sir, are one of the very best and deserving of this and more.
Again hope things turn around for you and if we can assist in any way, just say the word.

:clap:

Randy, I hope you are doing ok. I am not sure what is happening with your family, but you have my number and you know you can call me anytime. We are here for you my friend.

Back