Storing bike in house with full tank?

Kinda of a stupid question and i never done anything like this before. It will save me about 300 bucks to store it else where.

Gas is fairly stable, just keep it away from sources of heat, like resistive heaters, or fire places, gas burners, etc. you get it.

Your significant other might get pizzed. You know you'll be spending every free moment with her ( The Busa ) :laugh:

Don't see any problems, but if you're worried you could burn off a little gas beforehand.

Sure.. With a stable temperature indoors you won't have any problem with gas expanding and releasing fumes..

No problems! LOL

P1010016 (Medium).JPG

No problem, I have done it as well. If you put your Harley in there though, be sure to put something under it to catch the oil or it will get all over the carpet!:laugh:

Kinda of a stupid question and i never done anything like this before. It will save me about 300 bucks to store it else where.
Don't think it's a stupid question, just someone who wasn't sure if it was resonable thing.

Either way, it shouldn't be a problem to store it, as long as you take your precautions.

I would put mine in the house every night if the wife wouldn't choke me :whistle:

Back