Been a while since I've been on...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I got rid of the internet, so I haven't been on a few weeks. How is everyone?

wondered where you been lately. We were talking about you at the bash. Everything is same ol same ol around here. How you been doing?

To all who asked, I've been doing well. Lost about 20 lbs, hope to lose more. Working on finding a job that pays better than the gas station till I get on a Police dept somewhere. Saving money for a hunting rifle, and hope to start on a bike fund soon (I'm thinking ZRX1200 if I don't go back to a busa).. Otherwise, same old same old... Good to here all of you are doing well, and Projekt, lovelife is the same shid, different day... Got a girl I've been talking to, but she just got out of a serious relationship, so i ain't pushing it right now.

To all who asked, I've been doing well. Lost about 20 lbs, hope to lose more. Working on finding a job that pays better than the gas station till I get on a Police dept somewhere. Saving money for a hunting rifle, and hope to start on a bike fund soon (I'm thinking ZRX1200 if I don't go back to a busa).. Otherwise, same old same old... Good to here all of you are doing well, and Projekt, lovelife is the same shid, different day... Got a girl I've been talking to, but she just got out of a serious relationship, so i ain't pushing it right now.

Hey Ben O'le buddy O'le pal! :beerchug:

take some words of wisdom from an old dog...

"PUSH IT"

that is if ya truely like'er! :whistle:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back