Urbanna,VA Ride

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
We did a Church ride to Urbanna Saturday. The weather was beautiful, the seafood was great. Port Urbanna Waterside Grill makes freash homemade seafood.
A fellow Busa owner "Donnie" joined us with his nice 2002 Busa. The hump was signed by Matt Mladin and one other racer,(I forget who the other was).
Urbanna is a quiet nice little town that turns into a big party each November for the Urbanna Oyster Festival:

Welcome to the Urbanna Oyster Festival

First Pic is My 08 and Donnie's 02

Busa's.jpg

He says he "checks out" the site from time to time. I was getting on my Busa after eating lunch at Wendy's (about a month ago), he came over to ask me how I liked the K8.

We talked Busa for a while, I gave him info on our rides, this was the first ride since we met. He really knows his bikes, and has more than a few, including an orginal KZ1000 he bought new back in the day. Great Guy!

You were 15 miles from me!!! Why didn't I get a PM?! :moon:

I've posted most of our Church Rides, and initially asked anyone interested in attending any to PM me. I never recieved any responces. I have met only a couple of .org Virginia riders, most of us seem to be a fair distance away.

All .org members are welcome to join in on our rides, the best way to get a heads up is to email me at:

jmatejka@peoplepc.com

Ill put you on the "ride" email list, and hopefully we will head out your direction. Please don't be offended if you missed out, there will be more to come.:welcome:

Back