Banks get bail out

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Just reread that the banks are getting bailed out!! IE Credit card co.'s ( included) That just isnt right...IMO They are some of the biggest crooks on the planet and they get bailed out! Hows that? What do you think? I hate Credit card co's,.. I was never late , never missed a payment and when my card got pretty high in the $ volume they started the 20+ percent interest..( for no other reason then - They Can) . I think its just the rich boyz play'in us and getting richer .. Next, everything will be cashless and we will be under total control.

They cant change your APR Unless you were ID 10 T enought the get a variable APR, or you defaulted on a payment. if its not variable or you didnt default i would be calling them up and B!TCHING them out.

What upsets me the most is the Liberal Nancy Pelosi has asked for 150 billion for her State. I thought this was a financial bailout.

In this news release nothing is mentioned about California but that is exactly where the money would go.

Not taking the Dems long to stick there hands in taxpayer money huh?

Pelosi said a stimulus package would create jobs by investing in public works, increasing food stamps benefits and extending unemployment insurance for the long-term jobless. She said lawmakers need to "hunker down" and look closely at the federal budget for possible savings, and reconsider whether the U.S. can afford to fight "a war without end" in Iraq.

"We have some very harsh decisions to make and some of them can't wait until January," said Pelosi, D-Calif.

r8

Soooo let me get this straight..

Everyone who has been taking advantage of the working class is getting bailed out.

The working class is paying for it.

But no body wants to help the working class get bailed out. The banks keep raping us, the mortgage compnaies keep forclosing on peoples houses and taking them.

Does that about sum it up?

Everyone who has been taking advantage of the working class is getting bailed out.

But no body wants to help the working class get bailed out. The banks keep raping us, the mortgage compnaies keep forclosing on peoples houses and taking them.

Yes.

r8

That sounds about right!! Nut Barack says no taxes will be raised for anyone that makes 250,000 or less. How does that work???

That sounds about right!! Nut Barack says no taxes will be raised for anyone that makes 250,000 or less. How does that work???

His latest remark was "I will allow up to a $10,000 withdrawal from your 401K without taxes and penalties."

This is his way of stimulating the economy? At our expense? Again?

Well, this is not the political forum so I'll be quiet now.

r8

Yea my interest rate was variable... I sent them a pay off and tore the card up. No-mas!I guess you guys answering this thread has some financal knowledge so let me ask this -It may be a retarded question but... When I was growning up we were taught in school that Communist were against the USA. WW1-WW2 - Nam all communist, The total opposite of what America stands for, and Now we deal , sell, build their way of life. We bring their Junk into our country . Its said that something like 90% of the money they make goes into their military..Are we being set up for a fall? Have our Politicians taken a pay off?

Its not that were getting set up to fail, it just that some americans are to DUMB to handle credit. They get credit and max it out and then, intrest kills them and they get another credit card, and the cycle keeps on going. before they know they they are so far in debt they dont know what to do, so they go bankrupt and the bank gets stuck with the debt. and for the few that get the variable rate the bank raises it to try and make up the lost money and screws them over and it happens again. so half is the banks fault for giving to much credit to some people and the othere half is the peoples fault.

as far as the politicians, i think a good 45% of them are dirty and do what ever benifites there pocket books instead of whats good for the people. what ever happed about the greater good for the poeple went out the window a while ago.

The corporations are greedy and the CEO's do what is good in the short term for their bonuses without regard to the long term effects on the company.
As far as the politicians, they might as well all be dirty. When political service stopped being a short term job and became a career, Politicos stopped doing good and started doing what would get them re-elected.
Political service is now an endless campaign and the following and buying
of campaign contributions. It is very sad!

What upsets me the most is the Liberal Nancy Pelosi has asked for 150 billion for her State. I thought this was a financial bailout.

In this news release nothing is mentioned about California but that is exactly where the money would go.

Not taking the Dems long to stick there hands in taxpayer money huh?

Pelosi said a stimulus package would create jobs by investing in public works, increasing food stamps benefits and extending unemployment insurance for the long-term jobless. She said lawmakers need to "hunker down" and look closely at the federal budget for possible savings, and reconsider whether the U.S. can afford to fight "a war without end" in Iraq.

"We have some very harsh decisions to make and some of them can't wait until January," said Pelosi, D-Calif.

r8

I was having a happy day and you went and mentioned Pelosi. :banghead:
But at least you didn't mention elmer Fudd-Reid:rofl:

Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts

Back