How many of you...?

Do you log on to the board while in the immediate vicinity of another logged on user?

• Total voters

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
How many people log onto the board here while a friend or family member is also logged on in the same room or with in talking distance???

There really is a reason for this question. After some responses, the reason will be revealed by PM to those that respond.

So if you your natural curiosity gets the best of you, post up a response. This will do 2 things for you. You will get a PM with the reason for this question and you will increase your post count.

What two consenting adults do while alone together is nothing I want to know about...

:laugh:

I need to enhance my post-count...

Where's BA Busa when you need him? :laugh:

I didn't cheat, and where's my PM?

*free post* :rofl: Don't make me post again!

Remember... you may have to wait six to eight weeks for delivery of your PM...:laugh: each one is hand-engraved.

No deposit, no return...be kind, rewind. Ancient Chinese Secret!

Good to know there are twice as many haves as have nots.

OK, I am up to date with my PM's right now. Everyone who responded has a reply. Except you Mike. You cheated and knew the answer.:rofl: Now get back to study work so you can graduate. I promise I wont mention the student loans.

I generally regard myself as intuitive and anticipatory...but I NEVER saw THAT coming.

Maybe it's the sleep deprivation... :poke:

Perhaps, but I like to think it was simply my cat-like reflexes and hip intuitiveness that got us here :moon:

Perhaps, but I like to think it was simply my cat-like reflexes and hip intuitiveness that got us here :moon:

Meow.

I think it's your naughty, naughty mind aiding your over-active, hyper-creative imagination. :rofl:

Meow.

I think it's your naughty, naughty mind aiding your over-active, hyper-creative imagination. :rofl:

OK, that's 3 times I've been accused of being naughty :laugh: I assure you both, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky :rofl:

Well, it is after midnight...I think I need more Nyquil :cheerleader:

Back