Going through the big D and done mean Dallas

ditchdr

Registered
So my wife and I are in the middle of the Big D.. It all happend last night when she brought him home... I should have known something was up when she said she was going over to Katrinas house. She had told me earily in the week that Katrina was out of town seeing some guy or something, and I needed ot go check her mail on Tues for her.. SO I call my wife just ot say hi, and ask her where she was. I was told hwy78,, AH HA hwy 78 is no where near Katrinas house. I felt it not nessary to question her about this, but i could tell something was up by the sound of her voice.. She told me she had ot go by the store and pick up a few things and then she would be home.. I said fine, told her i loved her and hung up...

a hour later I was laying on the couch half awake when something cold and wet hits me in the face followed by a very wet lick.. I jump up and sitting there is "BIG D" or Diesel.. Our new dog,, he is a well not really sure what he is. Lady shaid he is part hound, part bull dog, and part something else.. All I know is he is 3 months old, stands 14in at the shoulder, and is 21 pounds.. He is going to be a BIG boy.. Jake loves him to death, and he felt it his place to try to kick me out of my own bed...

I will get a few pics soon as he stops running around the house and calms down..

Here are a few pics

017.jpg

013.jpg

010-2.jpg

009-3.jpg

nice puppy...you are going to spend a fortune to feed that boy!! :thumbsup:

Thought you were talking about the Gap and then Scott's name started running through my head! :laugh: Cute little (for now anyway) fella.

You had me worried!!! :devil:

We block pictures at work so I'll check it out after I get home.

Back