URGENT: Member needs our help

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
All - Captain is out on business and asked that I post this...

We have a member that is in need of some help with a plane ticket in short order. You know we wouldn't put something like this up if it wasn't important. We would like to help this member out any way we can. The site won't keep a dime, you have my word.

If you're able to help out, the Paypal address is: raffle@hayabusa.org

Also, if anyone has extra miles/tickets that they are willing to donate, please PM me or Captain.

CAp will be on later and will post up.

Thanks!

--Omar

more details pleaseto where to from where maybe someone can wrangle up a buddy pass or something???

omar i will be up early call me around 7ish 4435063769

Folks, Omar messaged me a little bit ago and I called him back and he informed me of the situation. You know how we roll around here. We have a member that needs some help, I need you to trust me in that this is the real deal. We dont want to bring attention to anyone but I wouldnt ask if it wasnt a need. We need a few bucks from a few people to literally meet a serious need. this is one of those things that you can actually have an impact on someones life. I assure you that your money is not going to anything silly like a cheerleading camp or a plane ticket to the superbowl. This is real stuff!

It's been awhile since we have done this... I ask you all... how do we roll around here?

Cap

when do they need by?

and how much are we trying to wrangle up?

Last edited:
I have midwest airline miles and Northwest miles. Omar PM me and I will do what I can. Midwest is running a deal right now. Might be able to swing the whole trip with my miles

I have midwest airline miles and Northwest miles. Omar PM me and I will do what I can. Midwest is running a deal right now. Might be able to swing the whole trip with my miles

Way to represent, Kevin...I'm standing by to assist. I have some American Airlines miles I can give, as well. Will research my account to see what's available to transfer...

Last edited:
Omar, PM me with details, lets chat. I'm in San Juan right now, but PM works :cool:

Capt, I sent Omar some PM's. I have enough NWA miles for a roundtrip ticket.
But someone needs to contact me.

Or Capt, PM me ..see you in the thread now :thumbsup:

Brian...let me know how you fare. Everyone is eager for some more information...

Clearly, by the posts in this thread, we have already made something happen...we just need to know what...

Just got a call from Omar. He is not sure of the destination yet. But wheels are in motion.

Back