Surprise Presidential Candidate - Mr. Biscuit!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Subject:
New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!

Hi,

There's an effort to elect an unknown random person as President... and it's someone we know! Watch this online video about the surprising new nominee:

2008 Election Coverage

Oh my.... you know what happens when I open my closet? (beside a bunch of wool falling out?)

Skeletons... dozens of em... some still smoking... :laugh:

you got WAY too much time on your hands... :rofl: Maybe non quite so bad as a Ayers or Rezko but still .. (plus I would not be allowed my current freedoms)

Vote Ray Ray!! :cheerleader:

Oh my.... you know what happens when I open my closet? (beside a bunch of wool falling out?)

Skeletons... dozens of em... some still smoking... :laugh:

you got WAY too much time on your hands... :rofl: Maybe non quite so bad as a Ayers or Rezko but still .. (plus I would not be allowed my current freedoms)

Vote Ray Ray!! :cheerleader:

I had to, you are such a good-natured target. Same here, I could never handle the scruitiny of the vetting process. I didn't come up with this, go to the website link at the end of the video, insert name of choice and it's done. My wife sent it to me with MY name inserted. Kinda neat, huh - I just wanted to do it before someone else beat me to it!

Karen is still laughing at it... "They dont know you very well do they?"
sure they do... we all met on the net!! whats to hide? :rofl:

WOW!! I was in the presence of GREATNESS at the Bash,.............and I didn't have a clue!! :poke:

She said: "One candidate who's coming up from behind..."

Yep...that's our boy. :whistle:

Back