why people put stuff for sale and dont respond to questions

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
the classified sections, you ask questions about items and get no responses. i quess people put stuff up for sale but dont really want to get rid of it. sorry just frustrated and had to vent

I have posted up a few products myself. I never got any questions. If I did I did not know about it. I thought that questions were supposed to be forwarded to PM mail box? Not sure, you've got me thinking now.

Inattention... life gets busy... don't give up easily

I sell a fair dollar amount monthly on a few online venues. Yes! I do want to sell it! it's just that not many people ask questions, and I'm not notified of questions in the same way that I would be notified of a sale. That said, I don't know how it works here, but don't give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure enough. I just checked my gmail that I used to open my H.org account. Well someone had replied to my listing back in September. I was not notified within this site. I would have thought that I would have received a PM, apparently not. I rarely check that email, with out this post I wouldn't have checked it, so I guess I owe you a thank you.:beerchug:

the messages don't go to your private messages that's for sure. There is a separate message area inside classifieds that took me days to find.

This is very good input, Captain & honorable moderators. Is there a way we can change the format to notify sellers by on-site PM?

???

Back