Girl on two wheels !!!

Sorry dude, pretty lame... your title should have been Hot Chick on Bicycle !!!!!!!!

lesse 4th dopey (Scare ya) vid in 2 days... what gives?

Here is something really scary...
ShrillaryHillary1.jpg

Last edited:
click refund!

Spudley: Thanks for calling O-R-G Click-Refund Division....this is Spudley, how may I help you today ????......

Ace: Ya man, I'm checking out this thread-video and well....I want my freakin' click back...one minute she ducks behind the merry-go-round and the next minute...well....uhhh....tell me I'm not the only one that is cleaning up the mess I have in my shorts ???.....

Spudley: Nope Ace, you sure aren't. As a matter of fact there are quite a few folks whipping out the 409 and a roll of toilet paper.....but I'm terribly sorry there Ace....the thread title describes "exactly" what was found. The scary ending on the end has been deemed acceptable during the month, and only, during the month of October due to Halloween coming up by unanimous O-R-G vote. It's kind of along the lines of "You knew the job was dangerous when you went sniffing around for a hottie on a stretch Busa in a bikini Brother.....terribly sorry but the click has been used.

Ace: Oh cummon Brother...give me the refund. You're right on the hottie though..... :oldcool:

Spudley: Like I said Brother, I'm disallowed the privilege of refunding the click but there's a consolation prize from the O-R-G Click-Refund Division for your trouble.... :super:

unknown.jpg

Spudley: Thanks for calling O-R-G Click-Refund Division....this is Spudley, how may I help you today ????......

Ace: Ya man, I'm checking out this thread-video and well....I want my freakin' click back...one minute she ducks behind the merry-go-round and the next minute...well....uhhh....tell me I'm not the only one that is cleaning up the mess I have in my shorts ???.....

Spudley: Nope Ace, you sure aren't. As a matter of fact there are quite a few folks whipping out the 409 and a roll of toilet paper.....but I'm terribly sorry there Ace....the thread title describes "exactly" what was found. The scary ending on the end has been deemed acceptable during the month, and only, during the month of October due to Halloween coming up by unanimous O-R-G vote. It's kind of along the lines of "You knew the job was dangerous when you went sniffing around for a hottie on a stretch Busa in a bikini Brother.....terribly sorry but the click has been used.

Ace: Oh cummon Brother...give me the refund. You're right on the hottie though..... :oldcool:

Spudley: Like I said Brother, I'm disallowed the privilege of refunding the click but there's a consolation prize from the O-R-G Click-Refund Division for your trouble.... :super:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back