NASCAR Explained

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Legendary NASCAR Driver coach Dan Amon explains the sport of NASCAR.

- Nascar Explained[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can turn left, you aren't going fast enough .... that's what I've heard :race:

Watching cars going around a circle five hundred times takes lots of beer to make it interesting. :rofl:

:rofl: did you read the scrolling text at the bottom of the screen? OMG!! :rofl:
Man acquitted for killing annoying little girl? :laugh:

Last edited:
Pay attention to the "news" scrolling across the bottom :rofl:

Eighteen dead in Damar, Kansas after tornado warning siren set to vibrate.

caution again, caution again and again and again and agian and again and again..................................................
that 's why i quit watching nascar.:moon:

If the roads get a little wet stop racing!

that means more caution, red flag for 4 hours, dry the track for another 2 hours, go back racing, caution again, more rain, caution, red flag..........:moon:

oh.. no... it is already monday!

Last edited:
that means more caution, red flag for 4 hours, dry the track for another 2 hours, go back racing, caution again, more rain, caution, red flag..........:moon:

oh.. no... it is already monday!

Yeah i know, I was being sarcastic. They stop racing at first drop of rain. Its pretty lame.:moon:

I've love to see you take a 3400+ lbs car with 800+ hp on a race track and drive 150+ mph in a turn with slicks on in the rain and see how you end up...

:poke:

Pedal training, push it all the way. Kind of reminds me of Spinal Tap... our amps go to eleven:rofl:

Back