XBox guys... a custom case for you

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I use Lian Li cases (have for about 10 years and they are nothing but top notch)

anyway they have a case for the xbox out... (heck never knew you could do this with a gaming console)

Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd.
xb01q01a.jpg

I am confused on how that case would work for the xbox 360 I have seen different cases but never anything like that???

You need to pull all the guts from your current, plastic XBox case and install them in the new one.

I've been thinking of doing this to mine... I've already had to pull the heatsinks to fix the ROD! Having more airflow would be nice! The CPU and GPU get HOT!

like the XBOX360 toaster needs MORE heat restriction on it! :laugh:
I guess you remove the X guts and install in that box? looks solid but boring compared to the real casing

Sepaking about XBOX 360, remember folks Winter Gaming Season starts Thanksgiving Weekend! Get your thumbs flexing and if you're bold enough you can meet me and RacerV in COD 4, and get some:moon::moon::thumbsup:

I'm on COD4 as (TRGT)GMbusa. My bud is on there too as Hellawicked.
What type of games you play? I'm usually playing Domination.

Gears 2 is coming out so I am going to check that out hopfully it has better online play you know along the lines of halo 3. I havent played COD4 but I think rainbow six vegas 2 is one of the best games out.

Dang! I can't find the time to drop a few lines here on the ORG. When do you guys have time for XBox???? :banghead:

I'm on COD4 as (TRGT)GMbusa. My bud is on there too as Hellawicked.
What type of games you play? I'm usually playing Domination.

i play them all but usually deathmatch send me an invite handle is lycansryder7

shiiiid pack a lunch monkey jacka! you will taste my blade hell ill even give you till thanksgivingto get ready:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back